Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Attention Midland Folk

Chris.S

Last night was the 1st time this was done but its now a regular fortnightly thing

What am I talking about I hear you ask :)

Ok its been arranged that once a fortnight on a Weds night everyone into cars can decend on Drayton Manor Park carpark for a get together, all legal and organised with Drayton Manor Park, who apparently will supply refreshments too.

Even the owner of Drayton Manor goes in his Ferrari

So who's up for it

Drayton Manor Park

Tamworth

Staffordshire

every other weds at 8pm

cor, tamworth, where i grew up as a lad. crikey, that makes me sound really old! many a happy time spent at drayton manor in more ways than one.

just wait till ive moved back to the midlands chris, i'll be up for it, i can drop her off at the snowdome and then come on down to the manor.

cor, tamworth, where i grew up as a lad. crikey, that makes me sound really old! many a happy time spent at drayton manor in more ways than one.

just wait till ive moved back to the midlands chris, i'll be up for it, i can drop her off at the snowdome and then come on down to the manor.

you might find some of your old mates at the manor :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'll try and make one, how about if it's every Wednesday then we try and set a date where loads of us will turn up? Problem I've got is that I'm not finishing work lately til 9/10 so it makes it hard to go anywhere cos I'm always battered :o Moving further north soon though so that'll help me a bit :)

What's happening with that charity thing?