Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Got My Is!

asifk

After surfing this site and asking questions (to which I got very helpful answers), I thought I'd share that I just got myself an IS200!! Its a Black 2001 SE Auto with Nav in great condition.

To clear up a question I asked earlier, my car was registered in Oct 2001 (51 reg) and still has CD based navigation - was a little irritated by this because before I found this forum I assumed this would be DVD.

Anyway the car is lots of fund to drive, and I can't wait for the weekend so I can cruise! :)

The previous owner had the rear right tyre on the wrong way (opposite spin direction) - is this serious enough to change or should I just drive with it?

cheers,

A

After surfing this site and asking questions (to which I got very helpful answers), I thought I'd share that I just got myself an IS200!! Its a Black 2001 SE Auto with Nav in great condition.

To clear up a question I asked earlier, my car was registered in Oct 2001 (51 reg) and still has CD based navigation - was a little irritated by this because before I found this forum I assumed this would be DVD.

Anyway the car is lots of fund to drive, and I can't wait for the weekend so I can cruise! :)

The previous owner had the rear right tyre on the wrong way (opposite spin direction) - is this serious enough to change or should I just drive with it?

cheers,

A

hello mate welcome to the best car club! :D :D :D

any questions just ask mate!!

whats happnin mate, congrates on your new motor, better to have the tyre rotation correct only cost you a fiver, where abouts in london you from

hey, i live near swiss cottage.....was asking about tyre b/c i just moved to LDN and have no clue what basic repairs cost and if its worth it. consensus seems to be to fix this thing - so i guess i'll rely on the collective judgement of this dedicated owners club!!