Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

4x4 Lexus Is , Twin Engine!

RED-EYE

I think i read somewhere thats its illegal to use a twin engined car on the road though its not illegal to have it you just cant have both engines hooked up and running on the public highway.

I could be wrong!!

Yeah, I was thinking the same about having 2 seperate engines is illegal for road use...

I think i read somewhere thats its illegal to use a twin engined car on the road though its not illegal to have it you just cant have both engines hooked up and running on the public highway.

I could be wrong!!

im not going to do it just board really

could be a good strip car!!!

I could be wrong!!

im not going to do it just board really

could be a good strip car!!!

Off road is not a problem.. :D

I could be wrong!!

did you watch the scrapheap programme pete ??

I could be wrong!!

Not seen it in ages.

why?

I could be wrong!!

Not seen it in ages.

why?

last weekend...i think !

they had a twin engined range rover, and remarked how it was illegal for it to go on the road

cant say i knew that till they said

i remember when they did this with a mk2 golf, they put two VR6 engines in it! altho only problem would be that the IS200 block is rear wheel drive. and that there wouldnt be much room up front for the front drive, possibly might have to have the engine in the back driving the front wheels (with a reversed diff or something)

I dunno tho, im not much of a mechanic (but i have been watching scrap heap challege!)