Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

hi guys,

ive been told that the bushes have gone on the upper suspension arm on my mark 2 ls.Phoned lexus norwich today and was told that they did not do just the bushes,what a surprise :crying: the new units will cost £341+vat each,anyone know where i can get just the bushes or of a cheaper option.

Thanks in advance Andy

oh the part number is :48630

hi guys,

ive been told that the bushes have gone on the upper suspension arm on my mark 2 ls.Phoned lexus norwich today and was told that they did not do just the bushes,what a surprise :crying: the new units will cost £314+vat each,anyone know where i can get just the bushes or of a cheaper option.

Thanks in advance Andy

these people in US sell the bushes.

i expect you could find in the UK but would probably be more expensive.

i have things shipped in from the us all time, normally less than a week by standard post.

robin..

hi guys,

ive been told that the bushes have gone on the upper suspension arm on my mark 2 ls.Phoned lexus norwich today and was told that they did not do just the bushes,what a surprise :crying: the new units will cost £314+vat each,anyone know where i can get just the bushes or of a cheaper option.

Thanks in advance Andy

i have things shipped in from the us all time, normally less than a week by standard post.

robin..

thanks robin but???? what people

hi guys,

Thanks in advance Andy

robin..

thanks robin but???? what people

Andy,Try www.tmengineering.net go to suspension then click on Daizen.

Your other choice is Sewells in Texas who I brought my arms off much cheaper than uk I think they also sell Daizen bushes.

There is a post by Maneesh or myself somewhere with contact name etc.

thanks Andy ive sent both US companies e-mail

bear in mind that the daizen bushes will result in a firmer ride. Also, the daizen bushes don't include the main bush in the upper control arms, just the side ones. if it's the main bush that's worn in your upper control arms, you have no choice but to change the entire arm. just call sewells in the US, it's a lot quicker to deal with them over the phone. exchange rate is real good at the moment, you should be able to get both arms for less than 400 pounds including shipping and import duty.

i ordered from sewells on a friday afternoon, and monday morning the goods had arrived. I did pay 20 bucks extra for express delivery though.

thanks Andy ive sent both US companies e-mail

bear in mind that the daizen bushes will result in a firmer ride. Also, the daizen bushes don't include the main bush in the upper control arms, just the side ones. if it's the main bush that's worn in your upper control arms, you have no choice but to change the entire arm. just call sewells in the US, it's a lot quicker to deal with them over the phone. exchange rate is real good at the moment, you should be able to get both arms for less than 400 pounds including shipping and import duty.

i ordered from sewells on a friday afternoon, and monday morning the goods had arrived. I did pay 20 bucks extra for express delivery though.

that was quick !