Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bazza

marcus

yep just got back from finding on Tein Japan that they are Tein NA or NR

they are adjustable, not by the Normal means as in a coulover but by means of some slots on the body.....................?????

i quote

"........The C Ring Type height adjustment mechanism enables a wide range of driving variations depending on the situation, by changing the setting for weight balance, corner weight.

* Base setting is 2nd from top. The position for the 4 steps are defined based on the model data and putting in consideration the lever ratio, is set to change by 10mm. However, if set in a position other than the base position, there is a possibility for spring space to occur or other problems from pre-load overload......."

Barrie will be happy. :D

why ??

its what i have said all along

i never doubted it

just get peed off when everyone thinks they now better , yet wont take the advise given

well no one gave any infomation........i was left to try and work it out myself, why didnt someone just say they were the Tein NA.

I did ask earlier for Marcus to get closer pics..........i cannot see the slots.

Rather than letting everyone Guess, you could of helped people to help you explain it.

i didnt even know untill a couple of posts back that these were Your OLD dampers.

remeber aswell barrie you thougfht you adjusted Coilovers by compressing the spring :whistling:

so had you put a little info out, maybe someone else could have explained it better to Marcus how this set of dampers works

I thought the Super Street ones were intended for the US market and so meant for IS300s? (I know it doesnt really make that much difference especially after Marcus is adding more weight to the engine anyway)

Thats what I was told when I nearly bought IMI's old ones

yep just got back from finding on Tein Japan that they are Tein NA or NR

they are adjustable, not by the Normal means as in a coulover but by means of some slots on the body.....................?????

i quote

"........The C Ring Type height adjustment mechanism enables a wide range of driving variations depending on the situation, by changing the setting for weight balance, corner weight.

* Base setting is 2nd from top. The position for the 4 steps are defined based on the model data and putting in consideration the lever ratio, is set to change by 10mm. However, if set in a position other than the base position, there is a possibility for spring space to occur or other problems from pre-load overload......."

Barrie will be happy. :D

why ??

its what i have said all along

i never doubted it

just get peed off when everyone thinks they now better , yet wont take the advise given

yes you give me advise on how they work but i could not see how they was going to work from what you was telling me, i did not dout you and im sorry if i have upset you in anyway bazza,

as i said befor i only posted it on here as i could not get the pic,s to uplaod when i was PM,ing you,

and no i dont now better ;)

admin please Delete all posts thanks :yawn:

can i ask how they are adjusted then please?

thats what im saying matt, i can not see any way they can be adjusted, :whistling:

.but i will take bazza word on it that they can, :winky:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=515

They are the TEIN super Street ones, but as you can see from the pic how do i ajust them to make them go lower?? all i can see is 1 big nut but it dont look like it can up or down :yawn: , like the ones in 1st pic at the start of this post, if it can how do i move it ;)

that's what I read

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=515

They are the TEIN super Street ones, but as you can see from the pic how do i ajust them to make them go lower?? all i can see is 1 big nut but it dont look like it can up or down :yawn: , like the ones in 1st pic at the start of this post, if it can how do i move it ;)

that's what I read

Dont worry, its what threw me aswell at the start :yawn:

The confusion came from the very first post by Marcus as the pics clearly show the SS ones.

If you would like to look at the pic Pete you will see i ask Bazza if they should be like them ones in the pic as the ones i have are not?? i did not say that the pic was them, ;) :P

Me Bad :blush: they are not the SS ones they are NA street spec

any way i will fit them on sunday and when they are fitted i will try to lower the car with them on :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links