Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Turbo Installation

marcus

[:lol:  all i can say when its done if you want to see it then you best meet me at dave one night this week :winky:  that is if its ok with dave :whistling:  or we could meet at bluewater  :winky:

Bazza you got vid-cam :whistling:

How about a blue water mini meet tonight mate, if its up and running :whistling:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[:lol:  all i can say when its done if you want to see it then you best meet me at dave one night this week :winky:  that is if its ok with dave :whistling:  or we could meet at bluewater  :winky:

How about a blue water mini meet tonight mate, if its up and running :whistling:

Hi guys so whos up for a mini meet at Blue water tonight :winky:

I will have some pic's up later today :whistling:

A meetup to scope out a TC-ed IS200! I would desperately love to be able to pop by... but being approximately 7000 miles away (at least thats what the airlines give me in freq. flier miles), it's abit of a trip.

That said, we're rather excited over here (Singapore) because a NA RS200 has just managed 278bhp on the dyno! We're trying to find out who this mysterious guy is (we still don't know yet because we found out through a mechanic at the dyno place) and get the deal on what he's done! I'll cross-post over here when we know more :)

Damm :crybaby: cant do tonight, sorry Marcus, is it running :question:

Damm :crybaby: cant do tonight, sorry Marcus, is it running :question:

Will be in 30 mins :D :hehe::hehe::hehe::driving:

Hopefully..........How many more PM;s mate :D

Erm...... yes I also wanted to ask that :D

:winky:

:D thanks guys just makeing sure that i did it right thats all guys :winky: . as i did not want to get to the last bit and f :tsktsk: k it up :blush: ok it is all fitted now :D BUT when i went to start the car, it would not start as i have a flatbattery ;) and as i dont have a boosterpack i will have to wait till sunday now :angry: ...................but it do look nice i have to say :whistling:

as you know the turbo is now fitted, BUT when i started it up i could hear a blowing sound, so i had a look all over.............and the one place i did not want it to come from is the manifold,...........well thats where it was comeing from :crybaby: so now i have to take it of and fix it ;)

:question: my boost is in the -47 to 50 is that right, is that how it starts of in the - ;)

Hi guys, I went out in the car just to see what it went like :winky: when i was out i started to put my foot down...........and the car just cutout :crying: so i got out had alook to see what was up................looked all over and all seemed to be ok :whistling: but when i tryed to start her back up she would not start, :crybaby:

Then i looked at all the fuse's................a 20a fuse had went, one of the ones in the Engine bay, ;) so i put a new one in and all was ok,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,then on my way back home........i put my foot down for about 5 sec and the same fuse went, ;)

What could be doing this......... :duh:

HELP if you can thanks

Marcus :)

just had a look at the wiring,  fuse supplies power to FPR,pump,injectors,ecu,throttlevalve,,vvti, o2sensors etcetc nearly anything fuel related,  sure u have not damaged a wire somewhere??

Thanks for your help Fluff, i have to take the manifold of any way ;) so when i do that i will have a good look over engine, to see if i have damaged any wires :blink:

No you can't damage a fuse only because of running 0.4bar.... and also not in cause of maxxed out injectors.

I also didn't kill any fuse and I also had tons of problems in the beginning.

Did you have a fuel cut??

Sorry mate I didn't have that problem, so I can't really help there. :crybaby:

Maybe Mat can say something to this.... :unsure:

No you can't damage a fuse only because of running 0.4bar.... and also not in cause of maxxed out injectors.

I also didn't kill any fuse and I also had tons of problems in the beginning.

Did you have a fuel cut??

Sorry mate I didn't have that problem, so I can't really help there.  :crybaby:

Maybe Mat can say something to this....  :unsure:

I put my foot down to see what she gos like............about 2-3 sec from doing so the car just died on me :crybaby:

was going to say check ur piggy back ecu, does it only cut out when u floor it? what happens when u slowly increase the speed? is it ok at idle? anything else happen at the same time just before it cuts out?

oh had a silly moment earlier when i said injectors - u can slap me silly :duh: :D

i dont really have a clue, 20a is alot to blow.

on the fuel system, Electronically what have you altered, could be your piggy back, im assuming you have checked the polarity of any cables

Hi matt yes mate my piggy ECU cuts out, when i go to start the car befor i new it was the fuse, the piggy ECU and my Greddy Profec E-01 would not come on untill i put a new fuse in ;) would it be best to reset my Piggy ECU and start over and take it from there :yawn:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links