Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Can't understand why

2005 - RX300 se - SAT NAV

When GPS icons are showing you can only get to ( INFO) when moving

The sub-page ( DETAILS ) can't be accessed - this page tells you more about the problem to make assessment before re-routing !

Or have a got settings wrong

Can't understand why

2005 -  RX300 se - SAT NAV

When GPS icons are showing you can only get to ( INFO) when moving

The sub-page ( DETAILS ) can't be accessed - this page tells you more about the problem to make assessment before re-routing !

Or have a got settings wrong

mmm, on mine click on the icon where the incident is. This then highlights the incident icon and at the top of the screen shows a summary e.g. slow traffic. Clicking on info by this displays the detail screen, even if moving (from memory). In this screen it duplicates the problem from the previous screen e.g. in this case slow traffic. The only additional information being at the bottom of the screen which indicates where and to the problem exists, although this can normally be seen by zooming in and seeing the direction of the traffic problem and the area indicated by the yellow line with half an arrow head.

The feed I seem to be getting is from Classic FM, which most of the time seems to be reasonably accurate. Although on the way home on Friday night the icons didn't appear until I'd been in the car for at least 30 minutes.

Any help?

br

D

System is working brill - it was last tuesday from Chesterfield to Stockport that i realised the problem - major accident at baslow ? - reroute came up but checked icon first to see road closed just as i hit the back of a long que.

Checked the DETAILS and found a lot more info than the INFO screen gave ie : instead of (accidents)( between ? /? on INFO screen (DETAILS) gave (serious accident road will be closed for approx 3hrs)

That information was better, I was back in Blackpool before the road was cleared without to much of a diversion.

Someone i was with in chesterfield with that lives in Stockport was stuck on the tailback for 2hrs +

Checked the DETAILS and found a lot more info than the INFO screen gave ie : instead of (accidents)( between ? /? on INFO screen  (DETAILS) gave (serious accident road will be closed for approx 3hrs)

That information was better, I was back in Blackpool before the road was cleared without to much of a diversion.

Someone i was with in chesterfield with that lives in Stockport was stuck on the tailback for 2hrs +

Oh wow, not had any additional detail yet on that screen. Where are you getting the signals from? In set-up it shows under manual or auto station select. Maybe further north the signals are from a different station which provides greater amounts of detailed info. Here in London area seems to be Classic.

br

D