Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Windscreen Scratches

My finer half came home last night complaining of the wiperblade been loose and needed fixing!!!!!!!!!!!

So on inspection i found it had come loose and the stupid cow had used it about half a dozen times and now i have very faint but noticeable scratches on the drivers side.

Is there anyway of been able to do something with these scratches or would it be easier to claim for a new windscreen through the insurance? They are not that bad its just that i know they are THERE!!!!!!!!

If you run your finger over them,you cant feel anything but you can see them.

Any ideas anybody?

Thanks

Think there is companies out there that repair/polish/restore glass. Just a case of looking in you're area.

I was that ****** off last night i nearly put a hammer through it and was going to ring the insurance company up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can imagine!!

Thanks for all the tips guys, think i wil give a professional a call later this week see if they can do anything(hopefully).

She can't understand why im making such a big fuss about a couple of SCRATCHES on the windscreen that she caused!!!!!!!!!!!!! Women :angry:  :angry:

Thanks again

You can get stuff to fix it. Double glazing companies use it all the time but I don't know the name. I'll bet you know someone who works in double glazing though, everyone does.......