Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pah, thats swissair for you.....€900 return, yeah OK!!

have already made u an unbeatable offer :whistling: how about roughly €70 instead of the €900?

just remember for that €900 you dont get anything to eat or drink u have to pay for it all, but u pay for the "swiss quality" or so the company keeps telling people :shutit:

pah, thats swissair for you.....€900 return, yeah OK!!

have already made u an unbeatable offer :whistling: how about roughly €70 instead of the €900?

just remember for that €900 you dont get anything to eat or drink u have to pay for it all, but u pay for the "swiss quality" or so the company keeps telling people :shutit:

think mats point is not the cost of it , but the fact he wont get fed :P :lol:

Auto Express are "on the ball ",as far as getting photos in advance of a cars being launched ,so i would say this IS the new model....time will tell at the Geneva motor show.

I have a brochure guy going to the show, i've asked him to look out for a press pack CD's on the IS and GS :) .

The autoexpress photos are the most convincing ones that I've seen. They're not just composites of other cars and they do look good. The mad bit if its true is that there's gonna be no manual for the petrol versions, just for the diesel one. :iraqi-info-minister:

No manual gearbox? Thats impossible if they want to compete with the new BMW 3 series and Audi. Even MB has a manual gerabox on the C and E versions.

I want the diesel with automatic gearbox,but if this info is true I´ll have to :driving: the diesel. :D

The picture shown in Auto Express is nothing like the yellow one! It looks a lil like the LF-C (Front). I still think this is a Photoshop image but it looks good.

If this is the new IS.. then BMW have some serious competition ( not sure about the door mounted mirrors tho).

The lights don’t look at all like the mazda!! :D

The picture shown in Auto Express is nothing like the yellow one! It looks a lil like the LF-C (Front). I still think this is a Photoshop image but it looks good.

If this is the new IS.. then BMW have some serious competition ( not sure about the door mounted mirrors tho).

The lights don’t look at all like the mazda!!  :D

Is there anybody out there who can scan the picture or take a picture of it ( for example with a cellphone)?I would like to see it,but I do not have "Auto Express" here in Sweden.

too be fair that silver one looks very nice, and seems the engines will have decent power aswell but we cant really believe wot we read until lexus officially unveil the IS in Geneva!!!!!!!

tell ya'll somethin though lexus must be the best company at keepin its new line up under wraps,not even dealers know much

I do like those Auto Express pics but the front view makes it look too much like a Coupe, they got the angles wrong - back looks very good like that though - very aggressive and different :)

Really looking forward to seeing what she actually looks like - just hope it's not going to be an anti climax!!!

:o :o :o

Really like the the Silver one, makes it look like the batmobile!!

anyways, we will have to wait till the real deal comes out. And a 2.5litre lexus base model with autobox for £19k???? Yea right!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links