Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So What Are You Planning For Valentine's Day?

aido

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... Just got back from Valentines day shopping - quick run around Purley Way Croydon, and got everything I need... Vase, Rose, Lingerie...  :D

Not bad considering I spent most of the day installing the auto-mirror and sunroof closure thing, only to find out that the box appears to be not working... Replacement on its way anyway after speaking to Geoff.  :)

Oh yeah, and i've got a table booked at some Italian place we've never been before...  :unsure:

maybe that box isnt working but i bet your lasses box will be when you blast her with the meal ,flowers and the old thong,nice. :D

My night alrady been planned ....

Apparently im taking her for a meal (Obviously im paying)

A movie and then home ......

chuffing great night ...... Dont suppose there any sport on is there?

If not i might forget to take my wallet, should be fun :)

Interestingly enough, St Valentine was a vicar that used to marry couples in secret, as [i think] the church dictated that they must approve all marriges...

Of course, the Church caught Valentine, and put him to death, on, yep you guessed it, Feb 14th...

So, we are in fact, celebrating the day he was killed, and ill be sharing that little fact later today - which should nicely ruin the romance of the day...

QUOTE(SteveL @ Feb 13 2005, 02:55 PM)

QUOTE(whiteman @ Feb 13 2005, 01:47 PM)

May suprise her with a divorce

She already beat me to that last week, so i reckon a quiet night in for me. Although, I could be persuaded to don the glad rags and go on the pull

Me to must be the time of year 

:whistling:  May suprise her with a divorce :lol:

She already beat me to that last week, so i reckon a quiet night in for me. Although, I could be persuaded to don the glad rags and go on the pull :whistling:

Me to must be the time of year :unsure:

Sorry, messed up my quoting. Mean't to join the list and say me as well!!