Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2005

Tony9r

Hi all,

I know it's a wee bit early still, but I'm really looking forward to going this year (first time).

I know the Peterborough Show Ground well as I've been to plenty of the BMF (British Motorcycle Federation) shows there.

I will be taking the family in the GS (obviously!) - wife & 3 kids, so will I park in the public parking, or head into the club part?

Also what roughly will the entrance fee be so I can start saving my pennies?

My three boys (11, 9 & 6) want to know if there'll be any cars from the Fast & Furious... I said that there will probably be cars there that will look like they're from the film, so they're really looking forward to going too. They've got the X-Box game and only drive the IS300! :P

Tony.

Hi last year,

It was a pound to reserve your place on the club stand :) and about £15 per car to 2 days, not matter how many people you have, so if u had a full car, u would have got urself a bargin (unlike santa pod :angry: ).. anyways I hope they stick to the old ticketting format, otherwise i doubt it will be as sucessfull

why not book for the whole weekend, kids will love the camping

i am sure you will be welcome on the LOC stand as they are allways short of GS`s

not sure on the cost but allow £20, worth every penny !!

as for fast and furious cars, no idea but there will be better ones to drool over, and of course our own monster will be there :D

i am sure you will be welcome on the LOC stand as they are allways short of GS`s

as for fast and furious cars, no idea but there will be better ones to drool over, and of course our own monster will be there  :D

Bazza... you havn't met my kids!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :D

have you got your eye on any trophies Tony?

I know i have :winky: (bazza!!)

Stu

Stu, I'm afraid my GS is rather standard, with the exception of eye-lids (nice one Craig). I'd probably win a trophy for "scabby'st rear wheels" though - blistered laquer syndrome :blush::crybaby:

Tony.

as for fast and furious cars, no idea but there will be better ones to drool over, and of course our own monster will be there  :D

tony

your kids havent met us lot :whistling:

Stu

Stu, I'm afraid my GS is rather standard, with the exception of eye-lids (nice one Craig). I'd probably win a trophy for "scabby'st rear wheels" though - blistered laquer syndrome :blush::crybaby:

Tony.

Last year there was a trophy for best standard lexus, won by Raz i think, so you could go for that, just get the old spit n polish out and give her a good ol' clean! (whilst you're there, fancy doing mine for me too?!?! :P)

Stu

tony

your kids havent met us lot :whistling:

:winky: :P

Stu

Tony.

Last year there was a trophy for best standard lexus, won by Raz i think, so you could go for that, just get the old spit n polish out and give her a good ol' clean! (whilst you're there, fancy doing mine for me too?!?! :P)

Stu

Mate, I'd really love to... but I'm sure my kids could give you a hand :ohmy::huh:

Tony.

as long as they don't wash cars with brillo pads, i'm sure i can find them something to do!

How old/big are they? (need someone small to fit into the engien bay to clen the areas that my baseball mit hands can't fit! :P :lol:

Stu

as long as they don't wash cars with brillo pads, i'm sure i can find them something to do!

How old/big are they? (need someone small to fit into the engien bay to clen the areas that my baseball mit hands can't fit! :P :lol:

Stu

My eldest is 11, and my youngest is 6 and a half-pint (like his mum!) whom I'm sure would love to sit in your engine bay and have a fiddle! :P

Whatever happens though, don't leave the keys in the ignition!

A couple of years ago my middle boy was 7 years old - my wife had got the kids ready for school and Connor (middle one) insisted on putting the key in the ignition on my old car - an E34 BMW 535 manual. The car was parked facing down our quite steep driveway, now because the handbrake wasn't very effective we used to leave it in 1st gear. In he jumped, put the key in, then turned it all the way around! :blink:

Car started and proceeded down the drive, over the road, straight over a pretty mature privit hedge and bouncing off the neighbours house :blush:

We don't let him any where near the car keys any more! :tomato::whistling:

Tony.

i will be bringing my eldest to JAE this year.....so that the Godfather can see her :D

not sure how many cars i will be bringing this year though.last year was a bit stressfull :yawn:

will obviously make sure the monster is there, as for the black one im not sure yet

perhaps we should organise a creche of some description then................... :lol:

Now where's Claire's email address gone............... :P

Stu

Great idea!!! :winky: :P

Tony.