Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Attention : Lexus Owners (yes you)

MrADeveci

Dear LOC.

I have been informed, that last nite 12/02/2005 in the late evening, a very elderly male (75 years) was parking his "53" plate IS200 in his garage ... and was attacked by three/four black males who punched him straight in the face, knocking him out - and stealing the keys to his LEXUS IS200 before making off at speed.

As you are aware, the "car jacking" of LEXUS vehicles is on the increase.

Please ALL be extra vigilant,

* When parking up at home.

* When stationary at traffic lights (lock your doors at all times)

* Spoof car accidents (when are you deliberatly hit form behind, then as you get out to exchange particulars, your car is jacked from you

* Filling up at petrol stations.

I will so be personally visiting premises in uniform, and speaking with car alarm / tracker companies and asking if they will be giving any discounts of tracker systems were to be bought in bulk.

Should anyone be interested in this, please register your interest, and I will create a Group Buy of Tracker Monitor systems ... for us all.

Please stay safe.

Regards,

excellent idea,would it be possible for a small list of the available tracker type systems.

i am obviously very intrested in something to compliment the already increased security on the Monster

Matt , I'm hoping that when I enter these stores in uniform, and tell them I'd be interested in a bulk buy .... say for example 10 at a time .. I'll get some great discounts.

I'll also then be able to get a full list of the tracker systems available.

to be honest, I personally know which ones are the best .... as we all have the Tracker "Receiver" module in the police cars ... and some of the cheaper budget trackers don't tell the police car/helicopter exactly where the car is, and only really works on a hot/cold signal.

The tracker system I'd be looking into would be a GPS (pin point) location one .......... where the tracker company tell the POLICE where the car is, and not the other way round. :winky:

Scarface.. If you find a tracker company that ofers bulk discounts please send me a PM please so we can get this officially set up a a group buy or added to the discount section.

cheers

No problems mate .... it probably wont be till another week or two .... when I'm next in uniform (plain clothes at the mo) .... but I'll see what I can do .... even if it means going in plain clothes ... and identifying my self, .... I'll work something out ! :winky:

I have my own security for the IS...

Me and my equaliser........if any Sausage Lover wants to take my car then they are obviously tired of living.

Bring it on..............El Banditos :angry:

Where was this scarface :question:

Edited by Supracharged-IS340

excellent idea,would it be possible for a small list of the available tracker type systems.

i am obviously very intrested in something to compliment the already increased security on the Monster

Matt , I'm hoping that when I enter these stores in uniform, and tell them I'd be interested in a bulk buy .... say for example 10 at a time .. I'll get some great discounts.

to be honest, I personally know which ones are the best .... as we all have the Tracker "Receiver" module in the police cars .

The tracker system I'd be looking into would be a GPS (pin point) location one .......... where the tracker company tell the POLICE where the car is, and not the other way round. :winky:

Great the tracker YOU have in mind is the same one i have in mind......

as for going to see them in Uniform, i think id get a different response if i went in uniform and Company Vehicle :D

I have my own security for the IS...

Me and my equaliser........if any Sausage Lover  wants to take my car then they are obviously tired of living.

Bring it on..............El Banditos :angry:

Mate, as tough as everyone may think they are, ..... I'm affraid you can't dodge a bullet. :ph34r:

Your call Pete, but if someone really wants your motor, they aint prepared to pay for it, and don't care what they do to get it, i'm afraid that they will.

Hope it never comes to that man!

Stu

Well obviously neither do i ....but i aint letting it go without putting up a fight.

I love my motor :) :)

Dear LOC.

I have been informed, that last nite 12/02/2005 in the late evening, a very elderly male (75 years) was parking his "53" plate IS200 in his garage ... and was attacked by three/four black males who punched him straight in the face, knocking him out - and stealing the keys to his LEXUS IS200 before making off at speed.

As you are aware, the "car jacking" of LEXUS vehicles is on the increase.

Please ALL be extra vigilant,

* When parking up at home.

* When stationary at traffic lights (lock your doors at all times)

* Spoof car accidents (when are you deliberatly hit form behind, then as you get out to exchange particulars, your car is jacked from you

* Filling up at petrol stations.

I will so be personally visiting premises in uniform, and speaking with car alarm / tracker companies and asking if they will be giving any discounts of tracker systems were to be bought in bulk.

Should anyone be interested in this, please register your interest, and I will create a Group Buy of Tracker Monitor systems ... for us all.

Please stay safe.

Regards,

you have to be extra vigilant living in manchester! reading the local rag is just depressing, car jackings all over the place by a gang of 4 armed mean wearing balaclavas. can't wait to move!!!