Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

BESTY

Hmmm Dave, do they have beer?

The Lakes isn't too far from Manchester is it?

How far is it from you Dave?

about hour and half from me,everywhere has beer but seen as though the meet will prob be on a sunday i doubt anyone will be staying overnite you rebble you. :lol:

people who are coming as follows

me

duncan

ally

gord

wosket

aido

steve L

brettster

imi

maz

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i come bud ?

I'll park around the corner when it comes to the photo shoot ! :whistling:

Ambleside or Bowness are both great places in the Lakes...

Any Sunday for me. :)

:lol: nice one dunc,do you know a good place in bowness mate by chance.

I just know that Bowness has alot more shops than the other places, which means more pubs etc....

Maybe you guys can all get parked up at the edge of the lake (Windermere) for a good photo ?

where are these places in relation to the little chef i met you at dave? only took me an hour to get there :whistling:

be good to see the skyline dunc!

aido, u can meet us on the m6 mate, and steve u gonna trek across to convoy up with us?

where are these places in relation to the little chef i met you at dave? only took me an hour to get there :whistling:

aido, u can meet us on the m6 mate, and steve u gonna trek across to convoy up with us?

its closer to you john i would say.have a look on your multi map for bowness on windermere and let me know what you think,its a nice drive through the lakes for you lot.

its closer to you john i would say.have a look on your multi map for bowness on windermere and let me know what you think,its a nice drive through the lakes for you lot.

fine by me mate, lets do it!

Oooh, i stopped in bowness a bit ago. Although it may have been windermere. Dont they kinda merge into one? I'll have to see where it was I stopped. An overnighter for me maybe.

Still a very nice area regardless. Photo by the lake sounds fun. Everyone make sure handbrakes are on tight, or there could be some intersting stories on here the next day :unsure:

John, i'll check sat nav and see what it reckons. Last time i went up A1 and across from scotch corner. Couple of hours for me..........so lets not meet too early :lol:

Datewise, i can only do first 3 weekends in march.

lets get a wooden lodge for the night and have a huge stella session!

That sounds like a plan........although i'll have to check my cash flow first

i think steve is hatching a plan :ph34r:

lets get a wooden lodge for the night and have a huge stella session!

That sounds like a plan........although i'll have to check my cash flow first

i think steve is hatching a plan :ph34r:

Indeed I am, as you well know :ph34r:

Hoseasons have a place in windermere that has lodges. If you look at the prices at the very bottom, the lodges that sleep 6 are only 180 quid. 30 quid each aint bad. And thats based on a 3 night fri-mon break. Wonder if they would do shorter breaks at shorter notice??? Either that, or a full Stella weekend.

Anyone interested? John, Gord, Aido, Dave, Brett etc etc??? Is it worth following up?

Not for me sorry

im not really a drinker and if the meet is on sunday I would have to be at work monday anyway.

A usual Meet and some pub grub will do me fine. :)

sweetly said Brettster, me a couple of my mates be down for the day.. Well what ever the decision location, is everyone from this side making their own way or we meeting up & convoy it down..

:crybaby: don't leave me on my own!!! :shutit:

right lads seems sunday is the best to meet so how does sunday march 20th sound,at windermere,if ok i`ll sort a location where we can all meet and then sort out what to do after that.

let me know what you think guys.

20th should be okay for me. Week before would have been more convenient, but i'll just go with the flow.

No one fancy Johnny Wosket's idea of a lodge?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk