Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

BESTY

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at Scotch Corner for about 10.30am, if anyone wants to join me ?

Where in Scotch Corner Duncan? layby? service station? also depend what route the Leeds and York guys is taking, or let all meet up at scotch corner with Duncan guys? :D :D :D :D :D :D

have to make up your mind fast guys, only 6 days to go, hehe :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

I've checked Autoroute quickly and for me it's easier to go across the M62. I would imagine the same applies for Imi coming out of Wakey.

That way we can meet up with the Manchester boys, and then those who are coming up the M6 from Cheshire way

Plus, if my saturday night goes to plan, i'll need to go along M62 cos i may need to drop someone off in Bradford on the way past :whistling:

well

from leeds to scotch corner is about 60 miles

then another 60 or so from there to windermere

or the way my sat nav planned it is along the M62, M61 then M6

there's about 4 miles difference.

Im not sure what to do now

arrgghh

I'm the same brett............auto route gives a difference of about 10 miles, but the major difference is in the times..............the M62 way should take about 2hrs 20, the A66 way shows up as 3hrs 15 :o

if scotch corner it is at 10.30 , what about a meet up at 9 am at ferrybridge services? then drive up together? then sheffield and wakey lads can meet there? giving us a a hour and a half to get to scotch corner?

OR i can always shut up :)

Steve

Don't schedule around me guy's. I might be setting off an hour earlier now, so will be passing Scotch Corner at around 9.30.

Maz, if you want to meet up there we can arange to meet in the layby/truck stop on the A66 just past the Scotch Corner Hotel.

Let me know Tony, and i'll wait for you... :)

Still want to come to this boys but I might be a little late, forgot I'd agreed to go on the lash Saturday night and I'll be in a bar that rhymes with bitty til 2am, if i'm late will meet you all up there :D

how about meeting jct 49 A1

so maz and me and gus can meet leeds lot there?

as nicer to drive all together

10 am there?

Where is Jct 49 on the A1 then? if we allgoing to go by A66, i can wait for you guys near Ripon... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

youve not met R lass then , the moment talk of a meet was mensioned, shed have organised it there and then , argue at your peril

but ripon services seems ok to me

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk