Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

BESTY

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at Scotch Corner for about 10.30am, if anyone wants to join me ?

Duncun, I'll meet you there about half ten, ish. You'll know me I'm the one in the silver lexus :D

sorry chaps, but i can't make this now. Have a good one and take plenty of pics. Hopefully i'll see you all at the next one. :D

I'll be at Scotch Corner for about 10.30am, if anyone wants to join me ?

Duncun, I'll meet you there about half ten, ish. You'll know me I'm the one in the silver lexus :D

Read on mate....... I'll now be passing there at about 9.30 instead of 10.30

Just to get freshed up on this topic...

SteveL, where n what time am i to meet up with you? and where are we meeting the others?

Imi, I think we should go A1 way and meet up with everyone at Ripon services at 10ish

Autoroute reckons its about an hour, so i suggest meeting about 9ish.

Which junction will you be joining M1 from? jct 40???

Steve, yeh i'll be joing M1 junction 40, thats near that shell garage where you waited with Gord the other day..

Will be filling up from there, you want to meet up there at 9 n join the M1 together?

sorry peeps i cant make the meet, i'll be making my way down south sunday for another funeral.

thanks for your texts fellas, im ok and still here, just been dashing here, there and everywhere!

gord, thought you said when you pm'd me that you were gonna pop over this way and maybe meet up with Brett and head up M1/A1 way???

i had a look on the map its only 88miles if i go up the M6 from manchester :ph34r: but i might meet up with you lot and go back the M6 way :hehe:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk