Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

BESTY

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BESTY WHAT TIME AND WHERE MATE  :question: Ryo your more than welcome to join us  :D BESTY WHERE ARE YOU  :question:

anyone is welcome pal,the earlier the better to meet would be good,with you lads coming from manchester way its up to you what time suits.i`ll be there for 9.30,10 ish.venue to be sorted but defo windermere. :winky:

Windermere? is that in Italy? hehe JK Dave :P  :P  :P  :P ....so Windermere is for sure then? never been but it will be nice....now get my sat-nav ready... :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Maz, I think me and Imi will be coming up M1 then M62...........you joining the convoy??? Then we'll meet up the manchester fellas

Windermere? is that in Italy? hehe JK Dave :P  :P  :P  :P ....so Windermere is for sure then? never been but it will be nice....now get my sat-nav ready... :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

hey maz i`ll even let you have a play with my knob when we meet,you said you wanted to pull it back and forth to see if it was as stiff as yours. :P

Maz, I think me and Imi will be coming up M1 then M62...........you joining the convoy??? Then we'll meet up the manchester fellas

i will let u guys know closer to the date, just want to see if anyone else near my way is coming and using which route..

Get In !!!!!!!! I've conferred with the Boss(wife) and she has agreed to sign my pass, just for the day. :blush: I've checked my shift pattern and that's my weekend off. :D

So put me on list as I’m coming. Pls don't forget to send the map details so I can upload them on to my Sat nav (ok my A 2 Z) :lol:

Cheers

DODGY B)

Get In !!!!!!!! I've conferred with the Boss(wife) and she has agreed to sign my pass, just for the day.  :blush: I've checked my shift pattern and that's my weekend off.  :D

So put me on list as I’m coming. Pls don't forget to send the map details so I can upload them on to my Sat nav (ok my A 2 Z)  :lol:

Cheers

DODGY B)

nice one pal,i dont know how to upload map stuff but look for windermere and you wont go far wrong. :crybaby:

A1.......A66. then cut across to Kendal.

From Kendal, head North to Windermere.

then look for a load of lex's parked up on the side of the road !!! :P

I think that the way i go, A1, then A66, or cut through using A684 toward Kendal...want to meet up somewhere Duncan and Gus? cut through A684 will be quicker for me and Gus but a lots longer for Duncan, so i let u guys decide which way... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Sure :)

I think Duncan is coming with his Skyline

looks like it could be a Lexus / Nissan Meet hehe

Don't know if you guys are interested in this or not, but over at 350zuk.com we're trying to arrange a spring Supermeet somewhere in the middle of the UK - Windermere is fairly central, so if you'd like to make it a proper Lexus/Nissan meet then I'm quite sure this could be pulled off?

However if you feel like this is hi-jacking a Lexus meet then I'll leave it as we had a Scottish Z meet back in October and a guy in a Nissan Figaro turned up! :lol:

Sure :)

I think Duncan is coming with his Skyline

looks like it could be a Lexus / Nissan Meet hehe

Don't know if you guys are interested in this or not, but over at 350zuk.com we're trying to arrange a spring Supermeet somewhere in the middle of the UK - Windermere is fairly central, so if you'd like to make it a proper Lexus/Nissan meet then I'm quite sure this could be pulled off?

However if you feel like this is hi-jacking a Lexus meet then I'll leave it as we had a Scottish Z meet back in October and a guy in a Nissan Figaro turned up! :lol:

hi mate,you can arrange a meet with us no probs,the more the better as long as its on the 20 th of course.great. :winky: