Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

BESTY

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi lads,theres a boat museum place with a large carpark next to it if i`m correct,its just opposite the lake etc,i think this will be a good place to meet up first,i`ll check it out.

yer next to the lake so i can wash my car :lol:

hi lads,theres a boat museum place with a large carpark next to it if i`m correct,its just opposite the lake etc,i think this will be a good place to meet up first,i`ll check it out.

yer next to the lake so i can wash my car :lol:

and wash my too...hehe :P :P :P :P

Ok, tried Windermere on the Sat Nav, but it give me lots of street name as well, so do u guys know what i should put (e.g post code, street name?) i dont want to end up 3000 miles away from the meet.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Maz, Windemere is well signposted from the M6 to attract busloads of pensioners, and when you get there it isn't a huge place. You'll only need your Sat Nav if you insist on driving round with those two ladies perched on the bonnet obscuring your view.

Ok, tried Windermere on the Sat Nav, but it give me lots of street name as well, so do u guys know what i should put (e.g post code, street name?) i dont want to end up 3000 miles away from the meet.... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

maz if you click on the www. steamboat .co.uk it gives you the address + post code :D

are you taking any brids with you :ph34r:

I very much doubt it

Need to see what Windermere has to offer :ph34r:

Windemere is well signposted from the M6 to attract busloads of pensioners, and when you get there it isn't a huge place.

Steve, THOX has just told you what Windermere has to offer!! hope False Teeth and walking sticks are your style!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yep just hope it's sunny n we get our "Freak On" :zee: with tha Ladiez..

Ok, tried Windermere on the Sat Nav, but it give me lots of street name as well, so do u guys know what i should put (e.g post code, street name?) i dont want to end up 3000 miles away from the meet.... ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

maz if you click on the www. steamboat .co.uk it gives you the address + post code :D

so we going to meet at this Steamboat place then?

so we going to meet at this Steamboat place then?

yep :D next to the water so we can wash the cars to :lol:

ok guys :) this should be a good un.

Ive never been to the lakes before so im looking forward to that too

just hope we have some good weather and a nice slap up lunch :)

i was going to just pop the details into the satnav and let the nice woman guide me!!

if she gets us lost I can have a shout at her and not feel bad about it later!!

i was going to just pop the details into the satnav and let the nice woman guide me!!

if she gets us lost I can have a shout at her and not feel bad about it later!!

:D :D

bret where abouts in leeds are ye?

ive not seen another GS around here and def not a sport

i thought seeing another mk3 supra was a novelty but a lexus seems even rarer up here :)

Im in Armley

the only other GS300 mk2 Sport I see is at oakwood.

Thats another reason I wanted a GS they are very exclusive round these parts!!

Im starting to see too many IS200's and even worse, too many of them being used as Taxi's!!!

So do you want to Follow me to the steamboat place?

if we get lost, your welcome to have a shout at my GPS Lady. :)

Im in Armley

the only other GS300 mk2 Sport I see is at oakwood.

Thats another reason I wanted a GS they are very exclusive round these parts!!

Im starting to see too many IS200's and even worse, too many of them being used as Taxi's!!!

So do you want to Follow me to the steamboat place?

if we get lost, your welcome to have a shout at my GPS Lady. :)

one or two gs300 as taxis in manchester bertt :ph34r::ph34r: not you i hope :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk