Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Northern Meet

BESTY

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about us Scots? Manchester too far to travel - make it Edinburgh Besty......

i think edinburgh will be too far for the lads,i`m ok for it but it is a long way .

have your sell a day out mate and get your sell here,your only over an hour from me.

If you promise not to laugh at my standard, unaltered, unfettled, straight out of the box, completely original 5 year old IS200. I know where the lake district is and I’d be interested in putting faces to the icons

If you promise not to laugh at my standard, unaltered, unfettled, straight out of the box, completely original 5 year old IS200. I know where the lake district is and I’d be interested in putting faces to the icons

Everyone is welcome mate. Standard or modded.

Mines virtually standard and it's not been laughed at too much :lol: Just make sure she's clean, or you may get ribbed. Wosket thought I'd got a new car last time i saw him. I hadn't, it was just the first time he'd seen mine clean :tomato:

ok, me is kool with the 20th, like i said i ain't got a clue where it is, i'm sure we could get a convoy for going down??  anyone? :blink:  :eerrrmm:

I'll convoy over with you. I'm going from Barnsley.

Havent decided my route yet, but i'll let you know asap

Thanks SteveL. I always thought Lexus had it just about right so I've left it alone apart from polish and petrol.

i thought that till i joined this club! be good to meet you mate :)

Ally, I live 5 miles east of Chester just by J14 of the M56. Would be happy to meet up and get lost together.

Great, we can come up with a convoy plan nearer the time. Should be a good day. Lets hope the weather is good for the arty photos next to the lake.

Imi - a quick look at an old copy of autoroute reckons the way to go is M1/M62/M61/M6, bout 2 and quarter hours travelling

That way I can meet up with you outside wakefield, then we can pick up the manchester guys, then the meet up with the others on the M6

ok, me is kool with the 20th, like i said i ain't got a clue where it is, i'm sure we could get a convoy for going down??  anyone? :blink:  :eerrrmm:

I'll convoy over with you. I'm going from Barnsley.

Havent decided my route yet, but i'll let you know asap

Kool Steve, thanks.. i live wakey not far from you, could meet up localy.. n sort summat out. :winky: