Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wosket On Tv

jason_l

:lol::lol: got it on dvd and itv sent me a video too, no use to me tho i dont have a video player! been meaning to post it for a while now though but it just gets added to the list of things to do.

i asked the producer to put a brummie filter on my voice but it didnt work :lol:

it was filmed at motorshow northwest last year, didnt have any time to prepare for questions at all and from what i remember i keep blurbing out 'value for money'!

:lol:  :lol: got it on dvd and itv sent me a video too, no use to me tho i dont have a video player! been meaning to post it for a while now though but it just gets added to the list of things to do.

i asked the producer to put a brummie filter on my voice but it didnt work :lol:

it was filmed at motorshow northwest last year, didnt have any time to prepare for questions at all and from what i remember i keep blurbing out 'value for money'!

any chance of a rip of your bit - for upload in gold mate?

:lol:  :lol: got it on dvd and itv sent me a video too, no use to me tho i dont have a video player! been meaning to post it for a while now though but it just gets added to the list of things to do.

any chance of a rip of your bit - for upload in gold mate?

no probs matt, its on my list of things to do, just keeps getting pushed down unfortunately. i think theres a nice loc logo on my number plate too :whistling:

youbit only lasted about 15 seconds, good shot of the back of your car with the lexus owners club number plate on! free advertising :D

filmed for about 20 minutes as well, asked me 10 questions altogether, kept getting interrupted by the tannoy announcements though. i was due to spend an hour at granada doing it but they caught up with me at the motorshow, still a good laugh!