Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is300

gib

I have traded in the IS200 and eventually went for the IS300 Strathcarron Blue with the Styling Kit and 18" wheels.

I bought the car from Lexus Edinburgh and so far I am delighted with it. It is such a great improvement on the 200, it feels more stable, the handling is great and the performance more than suits my needs. I know its not everyones taste, but the auto box, is fantastic. The engine and the gearbox are supersmooth.

Everyone who has seen the car is very impressed, BMW/Merc/WRX owners alike. But then again you cant fail to be.....

With regards Lexus Edinburgh, I have been very impressed with their service. Any issues are dealt with there and then without fuss or argument. Their handover service was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase another Lexus.

• 1 month later...

A few weeks down the line down and still no disappointments.

On the fuel discussion, filled the tank up and so far have got 180 miles to the halfway point !! Pretty good I thought.

A few weeks down the line down and still no disappointments.

On the fuel discussion, filled the tank up and so far have got 180 miles to the halfway point !! Pretty good I thought.

Gosh, im lucky to get 250 to a full tank on my IS200!! :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links