Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Well Guys, Its Gone.

lexi1

All right fellas,

It is with great dissapointment that i say my pride and joy has gone :crybaby: . Sold today to a top guy from Chester called Shaun. I hyped up the club so hopefully he should be joining you soon. I would like to thank everyone who has helped me out with any questions/queries i have had over the last two years and even though i havent had the pleasure of meeting any off you personally. I think my judgement is correct when i say WHAT A TOP BUNCH OF GUYS/GALS and DEFO SUPERB CLUB. I have already took a look at other clubs and they just dont seem as freindly. Maybe its me. I will probaly pop in from time to time to hopefully see how my car is progressing under new ownership.

Thanks again peeps.

Dont think anything is going to compare with the lexus guys. Got nothing yet but something bigger is needed. Its going to be a toss up between a Mitsubishi Sport, mitsubishi L200, Nissan Navara or Grand Jeep Cherokee. I no some of the guys on this club have advised against the Jeep, buts i do like them a lot.