Mellow Yellow

AdamT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yellow is 'gay' but not if it punches out 400 bhp at the wheels, otherwise there is a lady two streets from me who has badly dyed hair and veer'es to the centre white marks on the road....................sorry but black and silver always. .......................no offence btw :tomato:

I think they are great with that spec, tints, on lexus 18"s and bodykit, just lower it a bit more, few sounds but most of all a supercharger!!!

But like Colin said, i think the novelty value of it may wear off!! But then agian I think the same red ones :P Red and Yellow has a lot sportier image, where as black is just gangsta and you can spend hours polishing a black lex :whistling:

I think they look great and was even thinking about one myself until I mentioned it to the wife some months ago and was told to find a new wife if I got it which reading between the lines, I don't think she wanted something that stands out so much. But with the right kit, right wheels, window tints and clean, think they are very nice!

I've only ever seen 2 yellow ones in the flesh :D ...............

One was the special edition yellow which is a real head turner :zee: :zee: (but like others have said I think you'd need a bit of grunt with a s/c or otherwise its just a "yellow car" :ohmy::ohmy: )

Now the second one I have seen on two occasions and both times really wished I had my camera with me :duh: :duh: as I have NEVER seen a more hideous sight in my life :yack: :yack: :sick: :yack:

................ the majority of the car is a horrible Hyundai Accent AA type yellow but the bonnet, front wings and part of the front doors have............. wait for it............ BLACK AND RED FLAMES sprayed on :sick::sick::sick: ............... and on the boot lid it has the biggest "2 fast 2 furious straight off the back of a Jordan F1 two feet wider than the car and 6" taller than the roof WING bolted on.................. I hope its no one from here cos this is the worst looking piece of :tsktsk: I have ever seen in MY LIFE !!! :yack:

I agree that it will be much harder to sell on. The dealers would be ok but a private sale would require someone like minded.

Bear in mind the car jacking warnings the site has been posting and a yellow one stands out.

That said if you still like it knowing all this buy it....... :lol:

Yellow does only seem to suit certain cars and to be honest I think the IS looks good in yellow - a definite head turner anyway!

I think the same goes for Red. I can't stand red but the IS does look good in scatty red.

I like the yellow matey, a bloke near me has one. I have black at the moment and would trade in for yellow. Personal choice and all that.

One we had in our old showroom

P1010012.sized.jpg

Chris, is it true that there were only 53 sports made in yellow??

Thats what my local dealer is telling me!!

I do really like it, with the 18's, aero kit etc.

I'm a definet stand out person but I'm fond of my current PIMP look.

One we had in our old showroom

P1010012.sized.jpg

Chris, is it true that there were only 53 sports made in yellow??

Thats what my local dealer is telling me!!

I do really like it, with the 18's, aero kit etc.

I'm a definet stand out person but I'm fond of my current PIMP look.

I cant remember exactly but im sure each dealer could only have a quota of 3 or something, there wern't many

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links