Mellow Yellow

AdamT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen the yellow car and really like it , but then I'm sad and always liked yellow cars, particularly Saab convertibles . Not sure I'd ever actually go for that colour though since, as people have said, its an acquired taste and maybe harder to sell when the time comes.

LOL - I was going to post the front pic I took today but you beat me too it :)

I always fancies a yello Meg but I was worried that the yellow would fade too quickly in the sun light (which it did so I was glad I didnt get one!)

It just makes the cars look a whole lot different, can't quite put my finger on it but it's like the lex from the front in Black or Blue looks "mean" in any other colour it just dosn't have that same pressence. Yellow also has a similar effect , which I find strange for such a light colour.

Maybe someone with artistic thinking can explain it... I'm and engineer so I struggle with colours :lol:

Ahhh heck... heres the pic anyway :)

normal_Picture%20135.jpg

Seen 2 yellow IS's over the weekend in teh Manchester area. Might be the same one twice though, and as it was going a bit quicker than me not sure if it was an IS or an Altezza. Certainly stands out though.

Seen 2 yellow IS's over the weekend in teh Manchester area. Might be the same one twice though, and as it was going a bit quicker than me not sure if it was an IS or an Altezza. Certainly stands out though.

Ive just seen one in Manchester near the uni i go to, very nice, looks great, and is definately a colour of the moment. But in a coplue of years when the phase dies down, not sure whther the chances of resale will be as good.