Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Little Dismayed

Realspeed

I seems strange to me that there are so many members here and many of them view the posts in all sections, yet there are very few who actually bother to post.

I cannot personally see the point of being a member of anything, yet alone a site like this, if those who join only to view, don't take an active part, no matter how small.

For those of you who fall into this catagory you must have something interesting to post even if its about the type of Lexus you drive, and any experiences good or bad .

We all like to read other peoples posts, so come on out of the hiding behind a computer screen and join in the more that post the more interesting this site will become.

Realspeed

I do see what your saying. Personally, i'm not a huge poster, probably only about 300 in 14 months (where's the post count gone?).

I merely post in threads i can help people with, and stay away from those i know nothing about. Thats where Mat C, Colin, Geoffer etc excel.

However, even though I dont post much, i go to as many meets as i can. I prefer to actually meet people in person and have a laugh that way. I personally know very little about cars, and at meets, i enjoy people taking the time to actually explain things to me face to face. If you look, i thing the majority of my posts are in the meets forum.

My answer may seem a little disjointed, but i'm not really to awake this morning. Had as few beers last night!

Just my tuppence worth

I think there's enough posting going on. I'm having trouble keeping up with it all. :unsure:

....but you can never have to many.

Yeah I agree, people (inlcuding myself) love reading posts, experiences, opnions and thoughts about any car related or non-car related topics.

Lets get posting.... :D

Hi Steve

I would love to be able to go to meets but unfortunately my job is a 7 day week as I own a boarding kennels and cattery, which the law says must have someone on the premises all the time there are pets being boarded. I have to arrange at the start of the year to grab a 2 week break in November, apart from that bank hols- christmas -summer hols- are the busyiest times and we always have 20 + pets boarding during other times so I just can't get away. Don,t get me wrong I love the job its just that as explained my time is fully occupied.

Realspeed

Sorry I have given up posting.

It seems people get upset if you don't sympathise with them getting caught speeding.

Others think they have a right to get upset if they think that you have posted off topic. Not that it is only their opinion mind - it is a FACT.

I'll keep lurking.

i know what you mean.....when you look at some of the poles, it will tell you how many people have viewed that poll, but only a majority of people vote in the poles!!!!! surely if you are looking at the poles it wouldn't hurt just to click a button once in a while. :hehe:

although i understand some people live busy lifes, i hate my job so i spend most of the day on here posting. when i finally leave here and get a better job i will be posting a lot less..................but until then :D :D :D

see  what I mean 269 viewings yet only 13 replies one of them mine.

All it takes is  a posting on

A Model

B mileage

C year

D mpg

They may find there are other interesting modifications or additions other may well be interested in.

Realspeed

The viewing post count will always be muh higher than posts. Each time you look at the thread it goes up.

It's possible over 200 people have looked at this thread - it's also possible that 20 people have looked at it 13 times.

Hi Steve

I would love to be able to go to meets but unfortunately my job is a 7 day week  as I own a boarding kennels and cattery, which the law says must have someone on the premises all the time there are pets being boarded. I have to arrange at the start of the year to grab a 2 week break in November, apart from that bank hols- christmas -summer hols- are the busyiest times and we always have 20 + pets boarding during other times so I just can't get away. Don,t get me wrong I love the job its just that as explained my time is fully occupied.

Realspeed

The simple solution to that ? - we all have a meet @ your place of work ! :whistling:

Hi Steve

I would love to be able to go to meets but unfortunately my job is a 7 day week  as I own a boarding kennels and cattery, which the law says must have someone on the premises all the time there are pets being boarded. I have to arrange at the start of the year to grab a 2 week break in November, apart from that bank hols- christmas -summer hols- are the busyiest times and we always have 20 + pets boarding during other times so I just can't get away. Don,t get me wrong I love the job its just that as explained my time is fully occupied.

Realspeed

The simple solution to that ? - we all have a meet @ your place of work ! :whistling:

Personally I can not wait for the day that I actually know the answers to at leats some of the questions asked on here then I will be one happy knowledgeable mega posting little bunny :winky:

In addition, by then I may have even found a Lexus to go with all my knowledge

:driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links