Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headrest Screens

Hello All

I am considering installing some headrest screens & a DVD player for the kids, just something simple for the time being.

Could anyone tell me how easy/hard the screens are to fit into the IS200 headrests? Also any info on how to do it would be appreciated.

I have an SE Auto.

Thanks.

Stuart

Most people have them professionally fitted. I dont think its a very easy job. Plus if you muck it up, your headrests are knackered

May be worth dropping SteveAudioX a pm to see if he can still offer this for you.

Otherwise, i know a place in manchester (probably a bit far away for you) that does them, £100 for the pair. Me and Gord both had ours done there

Hi steve whereabouts in manchester is it, have you got some details and is that £100 fitted?

Place is called Autotrim

all i did was drop my headrests off at gords and he took them in for me in the morning. did them same day.

then mr H also helped to fit everything else too B)

If you wanted to see quality of fitting, I'm only in Barnsley. You're more than welcome to come and have a gander

Hi steve whereabouts in manchester is it, have you got some details and is that £100 fitted?

Place is called Autotrim

all i did was drop my headrests off at gords and he took them in for me in the morning. did them same day.

then mr H also helped to fit everything else too B)

If you wanted to see quality of fitting, I'm only in Barnsley. You're more than welcome to come and have a gander

mr h here :D if you wanting any help fitting give me a call :D

Mr H is a VERY NICE PERSON! :D :D

Cheers guys, i would like to check the fitting quality out

if you want, im in glossop most of next week :question:

dont know about this week as i'm busy at work. :crying:

I'm in most of the time, if you want to have a look, let me know and i'll pm you my number and address

Mr H is a VERY NICE PERSON! :D :D

Cheers guys, i would like to check the fitting quality out

if you want, im in glossop most of next week :question:

dont know about this week as i'm busy at work. :crying:

I'm in most of the time, if you want to have a look, let me know and i'll pm you my number and address

that would be great, as your not that far

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Just had a set of 7inch screens fitted to the heardrests, new slimline PS2, three IR headphones. I used a place in Moston Manchester, very good fit.

Would recommend to LOC memebrs in the NW.

Hello All

I am considering installing some headrest screens & a DVD player for the kids, just something simple for the time being.

Could anyone tell me how easy/hard the screens are to fit into the IS200 headrests? Also any info on how to do it would be appreciated.

I have an SE Auto.

Thanks.

Stuart

Hi there

Just had a set of 7inch screens fitted to the heardrests, new slimline PS2, three IR headphones. I used a place in Moston Manchester, very good fit.

Hello All

I have an SE Auto.

Thanks.

Stuart

What was the total cost mate?

Hi there

It wasn't Taz Technics in Moston was it? :question:

Do you have any pics?

Hi there

It wasn't Taz Technics in Moston was it? :question:

Do you have any pics?

ho no not Taz the cowboy :lol: