Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Online Games Clan?

MrADeveci

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anarchy Online is FREE and seems like a great game ....... I'm downloading it now too !

Get it here :

http://www.anarchy-online.com/free/ad_camp...s/freecampaign/

and sign up ......... we can start up a LOC Team on Anarchy Online ! :P

My username is : ScarFaceUK

hmmm never been a fan of online pc games but i am a total XBOX live addict! super fast connection times, realy stable etc.

Anyone fancy an online Halo clan!!!

xbox was mentioned too .... but not everyone has one ! - well, I don't :shutit:

only online stuff ive done is Command and Conquer

Yeah!! C&G generals /zero hour!!

I was shyte but still loved the amount of tactics and counters etc, I was truly hooked although I had 56k............ then the little one came, good bye recreation and time wasting....... just gotta love them tho' :heart:

• 1 month later...

hmmm never been a fan of online pc games but i am a total XBOX live addict! super fast connection times, realy stable etc.

Anyone fancy an online Halo clan!!!

Yes i need to bee in a clan..lol I love the rumbles all against all but not that good..lol now a 4 been hooked on it..just dont know how it only takes somebody 3 shots to kill me with the same gun i have when i am blasting at them and nothing is happening..lol

You will see me on theer under boinicmad jac...lol

I've been having a look at Rubies of Eventide - great graphics, good interface - looks pretty good (and it's free)

http://www.cyberwar.com/home.html

I've been having a look at Rubies of Eventide - great graphics, good interface - looks pretty good (and it's free)

http://www.cyberwar.com/home.html

I'm dling it now ............ see what it's like - !

any good?

I cant see anything on that site that says what it is about :unsure:

any good?

I cant see anything on that site that says what it is about  :unsure:

Erm, I downloaded it yesterday - and even installed it, just forgot to try it ! ...... i'll do that now! :P

buggerit - I'm rebuilding the laptop soon anyway.

downloading now - will install when done.

Rod / SF - what are your names in-game?

My name is 'scarfaceuk' - however I uninstalled it quicker than I installed it :sick:

I didn't like it ........ I couldn't even find the "Exit" button ........ so I had brute force close it ! :)

I think I'll stick to MOHAA ;)

• 2 months later...

I have been playing this for a while , online ..........

It's so addictive ........... it's great.

Anyone for a LOC Team Swat ? or even a Team of suspects ? :D

Nice one guys did not know you guys like to play online games..............im a Big fan of AAO and its FREE http://aaotracker.4players.de/downloaddb.php?cat=3 its a US ArmyOps Game :winky: and it cost the US army $6mil to make it and like i said its FREE as this was US,s way of trying to get more guys to join the Army :lol: but all it done was make.............the game the most played FREE online game there is today :winky:

Nice game Marcus ......... I'm downloading it now !!  :D

Ahmet its the best war game out there mate, once you have played this mate you will not want to get of it :winky: i have been playing this game for 3 years now......its like if i have a bad day at work i come home and log on to AAO and take it out on the guys on there..........as you know you have to take it out on some one so there is no better place to do it than 2 or 3 games of AAO :whistling: