Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Online Games Clan?

MrADeveci

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice game Marcus ......... I'm downloading it now !!

so am I :D :D :D

cool :D

and for any one that wants to see what it is like here is the link http://www.americasarmy.com/ ..........if you have 56k it will take you about 2 days to download it :lol: but if you have 1M or up it will take about 2-3 hours to download the GAME! if you like war games you are going to love this game..............and the best bit about it all its FREE!! Thanks to the US-Army :lol: i think in the 3years it has been out they have seen 6Mil download this game.............and i think its comeing out on the Xbox & PS2 this year :whistling:

Edited by ScarFace

Cool BF1942 is a good game, tho i must admit sice gettinxbox live its so much simpler, Burnout 3, Forza and Ghost recon2.

defo interested tho

did you know you can play the xbox via the PC ? ;)

Nice game Marcus ......... I'm downloading it now !!

so am I :D :D :D

cool :D

and for any one that wants to see what it is like here is the link http://www.americasarmy.com/ ..........if you have 56k it will take you about 2 days to download it :lol: but if you have 1M or up it will take about 2-3 hours to download the GAME! if you like war games you are going to love this game..............and the best bit about it all its FREE!! Thanks to the US-Army :lol: i think in the 3years it has been out they have seen 6Mil download this game.............and i think its comeing out on the Xbox & PS2 this year :whistling:

Just started to download it :D ... 8 hours to go :crybaby:

I am interested in signing up. But for only one thing at the moment.

Battlefield 2

Definitely, i'm well looking forward to getting that but GTA SanAndreas is coming on PC tomorrow so i'll be busy for the next year or so. I've also just downloaded this FREE AmericanArmy Online game (looks promising) and started my training.

Come on lads and ladies lets get stuck in, "they don't like it up 'em" :blush:

bigadz is my username on the American Army online game.

Chamone! let's 'Ave it! :blush:

is there anywhere you can download it (that american army game) from without having to be a member of some kind?

I just clicked on the link at the start of this thread and joined up for free, are you thinking it's a bit dodgy inviting the U.S. military into your PC? (the thought did cross my mind too)

(Just 'cos i'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching me.)

nice one guys :D .................and the trainings is good as it keep most of the noobs out of the game....................when you have done with the training then you can play online...............i have to say there are some very good players on AAO ;) but its all good fun..........

Do you guys play using a controller? or mouse?

As i'm on a lap top i dont know whether its worth playing on a lap top?

Plug a mouse into it ? ................

Yeah is it easy to play with mouse though? I'm used to the controllers on X-box / PS2. Mouse usually seems too much trouble :mat:

I play all my online games with combination of mouse / keyboard.

Though I have been thinking recently, what everyone uses .......... as there are too many moves in the game, and would make sense using a controller ! :huh:

Is there a controller you can buy that plugs into your pc?

there are loads mate........... wirless ones too !

I'm checking for some now ................

even use your PS2 ones mate ........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...8198442952&rd=1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links