Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tezza Bumper ! (like Zee's/scott's)

I'm really interested in one of these Tezza bumpers ..... with foglights.

tezza_bumper.jpg

But my question is, I have only ever seen it with a square plate, or a 'dodgy' small size plate.

Is it possible to have some kind of bracket on the front .... to be able to screw a normal uk size plate to it ?

Cheers ........

Or just stick the number plate on.....

Nice car that........  :whistling:

but isn't the bumper actually "grooved" to fit the plate ? - where would I find a bracket from like Matt is saying ....

and yes nice car that - ...... do you know who's it is ? :whistling::whistling:

Ahh ... right I c ... then maybe Scott can advice ... if the bumper's he sells ... come with the plate holder ?

Or if not .... how much are they ? .... Chris ? can you get them ?

Cheers .......

i have a spare standard plate mounting bracket if you realy want that oem look. i think it looks too chunky personaly.

I would use the mounting tape method personaly

Mounting tape you say .... but would that not leave an obvious gap behind the plate ? has anyone actually got a picture of it or something ..... so I can seeeeee ! :shifty:

halfords will do double sided 3M plate tape..

and if you didnt knwo already,, the size of the plate isnt dodgy (illegal) aslong as there a 33mm space then its all good.. :P

yes, however with the size of the grooved edge on the bumper, would only allow a small plate on it ...... and there is no way you could comply with the correct font and spacng with that small plate ! soo nuuuur ! :D :D :P

halfords will do double sided 3M plate tape..

and if you didnt knwo already,, the size of the plate isnt dodgy (illegal) aslong as there a 33mm space then its all good.. :P

yes, however with the size of the grooved edge on the bumper, would only allow a small plate on it ...... and there is no way you could comply with the correct font and spacng with that small plate ! soo nuuuur ! :D :D :P

GET A PRiVATE PLATE DIMWIT......LMAO....