Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bad Day

Rob

well it eventually happened, went to the car this morn and found everything of value missing from it, cd's, loose change etc boot was ok as that was locked.

police couldnt care less tho - they didnt even want to make a report :excl:

worst thing of all i am sure it is someone from the building, but now the garage door beeper is also missing so anyone can get access anytime they want to the building!

now to ***** about getting everything organised/fixed (new window) :tsktsk: 's

well it eventually happened, went to the car this morn and found everything of value missing from it,  cd's,  loose change etc  boot was ok as that was locked.

police couldnt care less tho - they didnt even want to make a report  :excl:

worst thing of all i am sure it is someone from the building, but now the garage door beeper is also missing so anyone can get access anytime they want to the building! 

now to ***** about getting everything organised/fixed    (new window)  :tsktsk: 's

Wow, what a b***h. Sorry to hear about it.

Although, that sounds typical off the police - too busy concentrating on their speeding tickets and doughnuts !!

Edited by ScarFace

Some little f :tsktsk: g scrote obviously thinks its funny and because of the lack of detection rate in the Police force today, he's also gotten away with it to. Only a matter of time that little scrote will do it again.

Its a bugger, happened to my sister a while back. Lost loads of stuff. Gutting!!

Sorry to hear that mate, them scumbags just need rounding up and shooting.The police would be too busy looking up words they're not allowed to say anymore or waiting for a biker with a dark visor on to patronise :shutit:

damn - thats bad news, sorry to hear this rob...

Of course the police were no help - i mean it not exactly profitable chasing criminals now is it...

(no offence meant to the members who are police officers, or any members of the force, its just a shame when ordinary decent people are trampled on and dont get any help from the police force their taxes pay for)

i am now in zurich nearly all the time but my 2nd appt is in france,( hence the lack of interest from the french police) this is where i was this week. - i am sure the alarm went off but as the garage is in the basement of the building i will not hear it.. the garage communial type so putting the door on manual wont work - will have to look at getting the codes changed but i am sure it is someone in the building that has done it.

i believe that he/they sat there smoking for a while as the car stinks and there is a butt on the floor.

but i have some plans to catch the person for sure they will come back- just depends if i get the stuff in time :devil:

i am now in zurich nearly all the time but my 2nd appt is in france,( hence the lack of interest from the french police)  this is where i was this week. -  i am sure the alarm went off but as the garage is in the basement of the building i will not hear it..  the garage communial type so putting the door on manual  wont work - will have to look at getting the codes changed but i am sure it is someone in the building that has done it.

i believe that he/they sat there smoking for a while as the car stinks and there is a butt on the floor.

but i have some plans to catch the person for sure they will come back- just depends if i get the stuff in time :devil:

Why didn't they take the cigarette butt and run tests on it to trace the criminals ?? I suppose it too big a crime for them to get involved in. I think I've just answered my own question.

there isnt alot they can do to be honest , at the most we can get cid to fingerprint the car , it is most likely an addict by the sound of the break in , usually find a smash and grab robbery like this is commited by a drug addict , easy goods to sell on without trace for a fix.

Its a shame this is how it is but not alot u can do really, you prob just got hit with and incident report number and told to contact your insurance company.

70% of cars stolen in strathclyde are never found again will find they are on a "stolen to order" list , you have to realise if someone wants your car they will get it .

sorry to hear of another victim to this scum.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links