Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi

Got a 6 Disk CD Multi-Changer which is giving me grief from a 1993 LS400.

Can anyone tell me where I can get a second hand replacement, as new one costs A LOT OF MONEY. Put it this way I could buy 2 complete Non Lexus Systems for the price of 1 cd changer from Lexus :crybaby:

Please Help.

C ya

Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can get a second hand replacement, as new one costs A LOT OF MONEY. Put it this way I could buy 2 complete Non Lexus Systems for the price of 1 cd changer from Lexus  :crybaby:

Please Help.

C ya

:P There have been a few for sale on eBay the past few weeks!just look every other day one is bound to pop up. :winky:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can get a second hand replacement, as new one costs A LOT OF MONEY. Put it this way I could buy 2 complete Non Lexus Systems for the price of 1 cd changer from Lexus  :crybaby:

Please Help.

C ya

:P There have been a few for sale on eBay the past few weeks!just look every other day one is bound to pop up. :winky:

Hi

Please Help.

C ya

Hi I have the same problem.How did you get on. I might buy one from Lxus but where do you go for one of those? Regards Englishlaw

• 3 years later...
Hi

Can anyone tell me where I can get a second hand replacement, as new one costs A LOT OF MONEY. Put it this way I could buy 2 complete Non Lexus Systems for the price of 1 cd changer from Lexus :crybaby:

Please Help.

C ya

Moderators Note

Only gold members are entiltled to offer goods for sale

I have the service manual for this deck and the laser on pioneers ( home or car) rarely fails as it is upside down to conventional cd players ( i.e the optical assembly is above the disc not below it) so does not get the dust problem to the same extent as other units.

There has however been a constant problem with the "spindle motors" ( the motor that spins the disc) throughout the pioneer range in the early nineties which causes poor or no TOC read and intermittant operation.

If anyone wants a copy of the manual PM me and I will email the PDF ( Free, not selling moderators)

Hi

Please Help.

C ya

Hi am breaking low mileage LS400 97 mk3 model

Let me know the part number on yours so i can cross check if they are the same

Thanks

BenFur