Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is250 / Is350

Steve

I need to know the badge name because I have to update the website plus get the news article sorted. It is not mentioned on my information i have.. just called "The New IS"

Can you get confirmation on the IS250 mat?? or is it top secret?

ive not sent a PM with any info to no one..........

the reason i have been putting indicators on the forum, is so people can be steered in the right diredtion rather than do as the US forums do, and assume everything is the new car, and end up wildly of course

ive not sent a PM with any info to no one..........

the reason i have been putting indicators on the forum, is so people can be steered in the right diredtion rather than do as the US forums do, and assume everything is the new car, and end up wildly of course

Firstly i never said that you did send pm's to anyone with info,i suggested that those in the know should send pm's to each other and keep snipits of what you know off the boards as the second you put info on here suggesting that you know this,that and the other,peoples curiosity takes over and try and get info from you....and then saying we cant tell you though coz we'll get a slapped wrist,were sworn to secrecy.

All very childish in my view.

i must say im not bothered what the new is looks like cause my next motor is gonna have to be 4x4 whether i like it or not.

the first hint of snow and i cant get up the hill :angry:

im sure the new car will be lovely looking and great build quality.

patience is a virtue my friends :)

No official pics of the new IS have been released as of yet but i picked up a copy of auto express the other day and theres one in there-cant remember wot page, near the front i think! iI think its stunning cant wait till the end of the year!

depends how much money i have at the time, hopefully ill have enough for the rx300 maybe 2-3 yr old but hopefully the new rx400 will mean lots of trade ins of the rx300 sending the price down further.

mind u by the time i can afford to get a new car we will all be driving electric cars anyhow :whistling::lol: