Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aido's Shocking Pictures .....

Scorpion

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email them to me if you like and I'll check them out :P

Erm, I don't know if non gold members get a gallery, but here are Matt McNally's instructions from gold...

Members Gallery

In addition to each of the models in the range, each member can now also have their very own gallery.

This makes it really easy to link to only your pictures in signatures, here and on other car forums.

To create your own gallery you should;

1 - Click on My Controls

2 - In the top left hand corner, select Your Albums

3 - Click on Create Album. Fill in the fields.

Be very aware of the Public checkbox.

If you tick this box, then your gallery will be listed in the Members Gallery.

If you don't, then no-one will be able to see your gallery.

4 - Add your pictures.

Once you've done that and you're viewing your pics, you just right click and do copy shortcut / copy link location and then you get a web address like http://blahblahblah then all you do then is paste that in this thread :)

@ Emzy, email them to me and I'll post them for you - I won't doctor them I promise ;)

Send them to:

emzy@mybad.co.uk

I'll edit the post to remove the message once you've sent them :)

I've just had a thought, they're not dodgy pics of me are they?

oh well, youve already got one v.bad pic of me havent they aido!!!! :blush:

i dunno if i trust you with anymore!!!!!

:o

You don't trust me?

Come on, you looked alright in that pic, look at what I've uploaded of me, now that is scary stuff :lol:

:lol:

Quality Pete, I've got those pics here, you can see the one's of Mat at www.shagaminger.co.uk by the way (that's a serious URL by the way!) :whistling:

I forgot about that video, I was crying like a girl, in fact seeing as Emzy's here I guess I can say I was crying worse than a girl!

Still got a bottle of that stuff in the fridge downstairs - wonder if it goes off?

***** Mat you're not kidding, I have actually just been and tried this and at first I thought it was gone and it was like a big lump but I shook it and it was fine, tried it out and oooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :sick:

So yep, it still works nicely, in fact, it's warmer than I remember it and I've had a few pall's lately!!!!!

Just imagine what that poor lad felt like, holding a capfull in his mouth for 5 minutes. The poor lad was sweating, tears rolling down his face. He was in pain, you could see it. How much did he get for doing it, was it 100 quid, I cant remember. Whats next for JAE 05, I know, lets stick pins in someones eyes for £100 :D

• 1 year later...

After discussing this at the Derby meet today, and at the request of Aido, i'm giving this thread a bump.

A good introduction for the new members to the many faces of Aido

And as funny as the white tux pic is, the YMCA construction worker is a classic :lol: