Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led's

Mr Morse

got any pics mate  :)

Could get a digital snap but really wouldn't show you much. The difference between the junk I bought off eBay and the Ultraled bulb seems to be that the Ultra bulb has more emitters. It's a much clearer and brighter blue colour. Still nowhere as near as bright as a white bulb but looks cool.

*** How about negotiating a discount with this vendor, his service is excellent ***

Could get a digital snap but really wouldn't show you much. The difference between the junk I bought off eBay and the Ultraled bulb seems to be that the Ultra bulb has more emitters. It's a much clearer and brighter blue colour. Still nowhere as near as bright as a white bulb but looks cool.

*** How about negotiating a discount with this vendor, his service is excellent ***

forgive me for being thick but i was wondering which light it is :duh:

forgive me for being thick but i was wondering which light it is :duh:

The one in the roof, single LED (polarity sensitive, doesn't work if installed wrong way round)

You're excused Dude, it is MONDAY......

Could get a digital snap but really wouldn't show you much. The difference between the junk I bought off Ebay and the Ultraled bulb seems to be that the Ultra bulb has more emitters. It's a much clearer and brighter blue colour. Still nowhere as near as bright as a white bulb but looks cool.

Which unit did you go for in the end then ? May as well use your experience and order the right one :)

Robert is a top bloke over at UltraLEDs, have been discussing dash LEDs with him too :)

Could get a digital snap but really wouldn't show you much. The difference between the junk I bought off Ebay and the Ultraled bulb seems to be that the Ultra bulb has more emitters. It's a much clearer and brighter blue colour. Still nowhere as near as bright as a white bulb but looks cool.

Which unit did you go for in the end then ? May as well use your experience and order the right one :)

Robert is a top bloke over at UltraLEDs, have been discussing dash LEDs with him too :)

This is the LED part no. & PP costs:

------------------------------------------------------

1 x (269) 31 - 35mm Bright Blue Dome Festoon Superior Version () = £3.82

------------------------------------------------------

Sub-Total: £3.82

Flat Rate (Best Way): £1.76

VAT 17.5%: £0.83

Total: £5.58

I put some of Rob's white 11,000mcd LEDS (6 off) in the light at the front. (As well as the lamp, not instead of). that comes on with the other.

It meant running another wire but worth it. I can't understand why they didn't wire it to come on with the other.

Works a treat, and I still have the option of the main light.

• 2 months later...

I had one of thoese blue LED bulbs from ultraleds too

was not very bright, but it did look cool and was so cheap :) I reccomend one too :)

Nice to see you on the forum again Geoffers :) you have been missed.