Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:driving:

Can anyone advise where I can get a power steering oil tube part no.44410-50040 for a 1996 ls400 In france they want over 500 euros thats 350 quid. then 2 hours to fit it.

also they say it is impossible to get an english instruction book for fitted telephone anyone got one for sale?

thks ed

Can anyone advise where I can get a power steering oil tube part no.44410-50040 for a 1996 ls400  In france they want over 500 euros  thats 350 quid. then 2 hours to fit it.

also they say it is impossible to get an english instruction book for fitted telephone  anyone got one for sale?

thks  ed

have you tried breakers yard. ?

Can anyone advise where I can get a power steering oil tube part no.44410-50040 for a 1996 ls400  In france they want over 500 euros  thats 350 quid. then 2 hours to fit it.

also they say it is impossible to get an english instruction book for fitted telephone  anyone got one for sale?

thks  ed

have you tried breakers yard. ?

'Swiftsalvage@aol.com'

'Sales1@midkentbreakers.co.uk'

It is not a good idea to fit a second hand pipe due to the risk of contamanation.

You have not said if your car is left or right hand drive,if it is left you could try the states or see if someone can make you one.

thks it is a left hnd drive as it is going to take 2 hrs to fit seems i shud fit new unit against 2nd hnd.

It is not a good idea to fit a second hand pipe due to the risk of contamanation.

You have not said if your car is left or right hand drive,if it is left you could try the states or see if someone can make you one.

thks it is a left hnd drive as it is going to take 2 hrs to fit seems i shud fit new unit against 2nd hnd.

Great Auto Parts in the USA have the pipe at $132.

have you got an email addy for them please?

have you got an email addy for them please?

web: http://www.greatautoparts.com

email: Sales@GreatAutoParts.com