Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help!

marcus

Hi guys any one know if there is more than one size oil filter ;) for the IS

Thanks

Not sure if this helps marcus but on most cars i have worked on if you order a aftermarket filter it is usualy a different size depending on the maker ,i have changed my van one 4 times and it is always a different size to the one i am taking of either smaller or bigger .ask your local motor facters they can probaly help .

for what reason Marcus, a little more info and i may be able to help

Matt i need a smaller one, as the one i have will not do up as much as i would like now its on the oil cooler adaptor there not much room ;) and im geting a bit of oil comeing out :o not much but i would like to get it done befor all the turbo gets fitted ;)

for what reason Marcus, a little more info and i may be able to help

Matt i need a smaller one, as the one i have will not do up as much as i would like now its on the oil cooler adaptor there not much room ;) and im geting a bit of oil comeing out :o not much but i would like to get it done befor all the turbo gets fitted ;)

marcus, i had the same problem, the toyota oil filter dont fit :ph34r: dave ellen has some that will fit :D i did some mods to make it fit, but to do this you will have to take the adaptor off again to sort it out :huh: best thing to do, get the filter off dave :D