Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Supercharger Kit

stodwyer

Hi all,

Im new to the forum.

I am in the process of looking to buy a blitz supercharger kit for my altezza rs200 z-edition 6sp manual. But the prices im getting are unreal altogether. Has anyone got one fitted and if so whats the cheapest one?

many thanks.

I have one already fitted both in the front and in the back. I have loads of questions. In your pictures you were grinding some part of the engine. What was it?. What make of supercharger have you? Blitz?. Is the standard clutch able to take the new s/c?. I have a sports one fitted. I have everything but the s/c or the turbo and i've been told the s/c is better.

If you have strut brace fitted then its nothing u need worry about with a s/c kit. Maybe with a turbo kit if the turbo sits quite high off the manifold.

The part i was grinding off was the OE Alternator bracket, head on one of the bolts got rounded over so i just grinded the ***** out of it!

Yes i have the Blitz s/c with optional intercooler.

The std. clutch won't last long at all... mine started slipping after 50miles in 3rd 4th, 5th and 6th!!

S/C is what you want unless u want to do engine work with a turbo!

Am Singh,

Thanks for the help.

I contacted newera and they replied with a nice quote.

I will be more than likely 100% getting one but not until the house is built. The joys of getting old!!!...

Have you any vidoe footage of your car?. I got footage from Scott in Altezzasportand prestige of supercharged altezzas racing. Unreal power and the sound out of them.

Many thanks.

If you have any other info i would be greatly accept it.

Sean

No Worrys Sean.

How much is newera quoting you? make sure you tell Gareth i sent you ;)

I have not done any vids yet, been snowing few days now.

I'll try do something this weekend... all i will say is its loud!!!!!

• 4 years later...

hey, i'm looking for a supercharger. i'm sure one of you guys could help me. preferably like a website where i would be able to order the kit as well as other performance items. I have been trying to find both a supercharger and a decent exhaust, for now. I have 2 more years here in Japan and when I bring my Altezza to the states, i want it to be looking and driving right.

Thanks for any help.

Hi all,

Im new to the forum.

I am in the process of looking to buy a blitz supercharger kit for my altezza rs200 z-edition 6sp manual. But the prices im getting are unreal altogether. Has anyone got one fitted and if so whats the cheapest one?

many thanks.

Hi mate, you might want to have a look at this:

Linky

and decide your self if you want to go down to that path. There is tihs guy in NZ who sells his 3sge blitz supercharged for 4000 NZD which is somewhere around 1300 quid but it's up to you. You might find some superchargers on that website. I could help you out with that , if you find something as I have an account with TradeMe and I can sort it out.

Cheers

• 11 years later...

Hi Jade,

I can answer most questions but struggling with this one, I’m guessing the SC manufacturer would be the best starting point. TBH I didn’t even know the pulley had a clutch just assumed direct drive.

There are a lot of posts on the Toyota Yaris forums regarding this problem which may provide some helpful info plus I found this link albeit in the USA.

http://www.atiracing.com/superpulley/index.htm

• 4 months later...

I dont know how to reply to a comment but hawk said that someone sells superchargers and i was wondering if he knew who it was because i can't find anything over here in NZ