Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Service

Next month will be my first service, but 4th for the car at 40,000 miles on the clock.

I have been quoted £380 from Lexus Hadleigh for a full service, is this a good price?

Searching the forums it seems there is no fixed price for Lexus services, does everyone here get their services done at a Lexus dealership?

Hi

i use hadleigh also i've has 2 services there 10k and 20k and from what i remember from prices on here hadleigh are about average priced.

the service ive always received has been excellent

they do give gold member discount too!

Blimey that is cheap! Did they do everthing they should have?? :winky:

:lol: I have'nt had the 60 & 70 Thou service done yet!But It was the service manager that actually pointed it out to me as the 60 thou service would cost me £620!! they also do 10 months payment scheme.but I think only before the service! :blush:

Soz Phil i ment the £180 service was cheap! How do you do that thing with the qoute box?? just spacifically reply to that one quote??

col

Hi COLD

Just click on the reply with part of the tread you want to respond to and make sure that theres a '+' in the quote button next to it!

Have you enquired about the lexus pre paid service plan? 2 services £470 or 3 from £670. I'm having 2 year one to cover my 60,000 & 70,000 services and saving a wad of wonga! :D

Does that £470 include the gold discount or would it be 10-15% off that aswell?

Sounds a good deal either way really.

Don't think you can get discount on service plans

http://www.lexus.co.uk/owning.php?page=prepaid

Hmmm, I might look into this. I wonder if it will include the coolant change and brake fluid change? Probably be extra I would have thought. Worth a try asking for the discount i suppose. Would make it an excellent deal at around £400 for 2 services. Cant see it though! :whistling:

It will cover coolant and brake fluid change, even a spark plug change. One dealer said it wouldn't cover a cambelt change but the web site suggests it would.

I was speaking to a service advisor at Lexus Birmingham recently and he was telling me that the service package would cover a timing belt change.

Sandeep