DeeTees

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY disapointed if that's it.

Not sporty at all.

Another one that follows the Merc/B*W/Audi crowd in my opinion....  <_<

Won't be rushing out to get one.....  I hope it looks better at Geneva in the flesh.....  :crybaby:

Basically a mini GS, to be honest I'm not as impressed as when I saw the original IS for the first time, that really got me, this is just another car...

I notice they've totally got rid of what people recognise as the Lexus rear light cluster (chrome etc) - will be interesting to see the real deal in Geneva a week on Friday, sure it can be made better but like Zee says, this doesn't really stand out from the crowd....

I do like where they're going with the lines of the front bumper imitating the light clusters but it would be better with a bigger gap at the front, too much plastic, the area near the fogs reminds me a little bit of Mat's monster for some reason!

Backend reminds me of those little sporty Mercedes though, no idea why!

if a magazine has those pictures then i really don't understand why you can't post them here...

but please those pictures to me since i have my own web server in my own hosting center and i have no embargo on what ever thing.

cheers biton

Because there is no link from within the post in GOLD to anywhere - this is g4y I'm going to play on my XBOX and sulk and come back later when the Int4rnet police have made sure everything is OK.

Seen them from aidos IS300 post - I like it! :driving:

I know this is a really sensitive issue, but can admin or Steve confirm whether this is it? If you can't comment, I/(we) can sure wait :blush:

Hmm, just had a look at these infamous pics- if this is the real deal, then i am not particularly impressed. There are a few nice touches, but the overall design is a bit plain and boring in my opinion- the front end is nice but the back is a bit pathetic and a bit daewoo.

Will IS300.net not get into deep sheeite now for posting pics though? If they can, y can't we post the specific pictures, just not posted by a moderator or someone entrusted with the privacy

It was me that posted them on there mate...

In theory there shouldn't any issues seeing as they are just pics out of another magazine which is exactly where all of the other Jap shots have come from, as well as the Autoexpress pics etc etc..

For all we know these could just be general photoshops again, there's been nothing said by Steve or Mat who both know exactly what they have in their hands now...

If the actual high quality shots that Steve and Mat have were posted now that would be another matter!!

it's an old mans car that.

my boss says thay my is200 is and old mans car but hes 40oddish with a scooby(mid life crisis). so what does he know

but i hate that is250 (if that whats comeing)

the mk1 is a future classic now its an a diffrent league thay will be doing dirty diesel ones next hahaha

Are you saying these are genuine then?

Let me know if you want me to pull those pics from my hosting location Steve, i've dropped you a PM.

Sorry mate