Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Blue Flame Exhaust

Mr Morse

I had the Blue Flame exhaust (cat back system) fitted yesterday and I'm very pleased with it:

Size: Tailpipe is 100mm diameter, slightly tapered, extends out of the skirt approx 10mm at the top, 5mm at the bottom

Quality: High grade stainless steel as opposed to mild steel of some systems. The quality of the welds are excellent.

Sound: A deep bass-rich growl at lower revs increasing to a more baritone frequency as the motor is worked harder. The sound is not obtrusive at all although the difference between the Blue Flame and the standard system is obvious.

Power: Hard to confirm without the Dyno but seemed to be torquier between 3-4,000 revs

This was the first system Blue Flame had fitted to an IS300 and it took approx 3-1/2 hours including a test drive by Nigel and Dave which revelaled a slight "knock" that was sorted out in about 15 mins.

I'm very tempted to go back and have the front end done now.

Thanks to Nigel and Dave at Blue Flame Performance Engineering, they come highly recommended!

Looks good... do they do twin pipes for the GS Mk1?

Tony.

Got some just in .............cheap as chips :whistling:

Are they these ones Dave? http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=19267

Do you have any more pics, and any data on possible bhp increase and noise?

Tony.

Looks good... do they do twin pipes for the GS Mk1?

Tony.

Got some just in .............cheap as chips :whistling:

Are they these ones Dave? http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=19267

Do you have any more pics, and any data on possible bhp increase and noise?

Tony.

Helloooooooooo.... :question::question::question::whistling::whistling:

Hi,

Sorry been a tad busy !

Yup these are they............5/7 BHP increase & I'm told a nice burble.

Only got 2 sets !

Dave, is that pic actually one of the boxes - H * U * G * E outlet pipe!!! :o

Tony.

Tis indeed,

can get one dropped of for you when they are collected if you want  :whistling:

To view you mean :whistling::whistling::whistling:

to purchase :P

will do more pics when I've got them in my sticky little hands

OK mate, definately interested. Need to sell a set of wheels then hopefully will have enough dosh to give to your kind self :winky:

Tony.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links