Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Soarer Supercharged

ianhallworld99

Anyone tried to supercharge a 3ltr na soarer,just bought a superchager from a mini coopper s (BMW) from someone and i'm going to fit it...any input would be helpfull.It's not the biggest blower in the world i know but it's gotta give an extra 60-80 bhp(nice looking thing to)

Thanks Ian :nuke:

Anyone tried to supercharge  a 3ltr na soarer,just bought a superchager from a mini coopper s (BMW) from someone and i'm going to fit it...any input would be helpfull.It's not the biggest blower in the world i know but it's gotta give an extra 60-80 bhp(nice looking thing to)

Thanks Ian :nuke:

the supercharger you have is only for cars upto 2,000cc :D its to small for your 3ltr na soarer, you need a bigger one :o Eaton make the supercharger by the way. :D

• 1 month later...

It's actually the NA version of the supra upgrade kits you would look for as its the 2JZ GE and not the 2JZ GTE in the 3 ltr soarer that way you can be sure all the bits required are supplied in the kit.

Though as the soarer and supra do share a lot of common items then yes the TT stuff can be used as long as the 2 cars do have the same components in that area.

Any further questions on this i8ll be more than happy to help let ya know what bits are compatible.