Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Might Be Getting Is200

tcooper

hey peeps last year i was talkign about wanting to get myself an is200, someone i know is selling his one, Lexus IS200 SE AUTO 2002, in blue. its in mint condition with the cream leather interior, its 3 years old and only 10k on the clock. For £13k is this a good buy? i mean it looks brand new, likes its come off production line.

Tom

hey peeps last year i was talkign about wanting to get myself an is200, someone i know is selling his one, Lexus IS200 SE AUTO 2002, in blue. its in mint condition with the cream leather interior, its 3 years old and only 10k on the clock. For £13k is this a good buy? i mean it looks brand new, likes its come off production line.

Tom

go get it matey,stick a charger on and volla real good.

yea im planning too... well if the bank lets me... i kinda wanted a manual in granite sky colour, and then modify it, but wehen i see this one i just fell in love, and loks brand new and practially is, and drives so nice... will be using it for social only and looking after it, i'll just destroy my volvo on work runs and my street racing addiction...

Would love to come to these events too.. thanks for help people..

Tom

Although it's your mate .......... 10K miles on a 3 year old car ............

Make sure you get a HPi check, and check the service book ....... etc etc .......  :blink:

well hes trust worthy and yea it is mint, couldn't se more than 10 k done in it anyway

Although it's your mate .......... 10K miles on a 3 year old car ............

Make sure you get a HPi check, and check the service book ....... etc etc .......  :blink:

well hes trust worthy and yea it is mint, couldn't se more than 10 k done in it anyway

I know someone ..... who bought a car from a 'mate' .......... and now he is having to goto court .... as there was still finance on the car :ohmy:

For £25 ...... HPi is a good idea !