Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dvd Writing

maria

finally got round to purchasing a dvd writer yesterday, using nero 6.

I have not been able to copy any dvd's yet, sorry should say back up any dvd's yet :blush:

Now a very very nice man advised me that I need some ripping software.

Can anyone recommend any? please

it may not be car related but this i can help with you want either dvd decrypter or smartripper to be able to rip legit dvds (for backup purpose only of course) but to get them onto a 4.5 gig disk you will need to compress them nero 6 will do it and it will convert avi files if u have the plug ins :D

hope that helped

leg

Using a DVD shrink decripts it anyway. I've just downloaded one the other day. Try www.dvdshrink.org/

Quick to use and easy as childs play!!

Hope this helps. :D

+ R format has more support from the major manufactures.

sounds like you need to use DVDecrypter first, this will copy the dvd files to your hard drive LESS the enctyption..

then use dvdshrink or what i like is DVD2ONE to then compress the dvd to what ever size i want,, then nero to burn to disk..

I use DVD shrink to crack the protection.

with Nero 6 (recode2 included) on the system, DVD shrink will link with nero to do the compressing and burning.

It is fairly easy to use - take a few moments to author the DVD and check which options you want then let it go.