Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Standart Audio System & Mp3

Check this out .... its a car charger, docking stand and also FM transmitter for your car.

http://pcworld.pricegrabber.com/search_get...sterid=5453447/

It might be hard getting it in stores, but there are some websites that sell them online.

The quality is good (decent sound processing on the transmitter itself), and the receiver on the IS is actually quite good! The fact that it charges the mini ipod is great!

thats what I'm using :D

Bernard

"i had a dension unit in my ole IS.. only problem was the FM transmitter.."

:shutit: Kinda defeats the object of having one then.........

errrr does the stock headunit play mp3's......NO

errr are you gona fill the glovebox and side pockets with hundereds of cd's that you have the converted 40gigs of mp3's on.........NO

so what would one do..... GET AN MP3 PLAYER...........

any more stupid comments..........NO

"i had a dension unit in my ole IS.. only problem was the FM transmitter.."

:shutit: Kinda defeats the object of having one then.........

errrr does the stock headunit play mp3's......NO

errr are you gona fill the glovebox and side pockets with hundereds of cd's that you have the converted 40gigs of mp3's on.........NO

so what would one do..... GET AN MP3 PLAYER...........

any more stupid comments..........NO

Easy dude, I was refering to the FM transmitter being a problem. Not tha mp3 players are pointless so before you start gobbing off, read the posts.

Enough said. :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links