Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Clay

gib

I did mine a couple if times - just washed it, clayed it and them used the 3 stage Meguairs routine - gives great results - you will be impressed - though it took me 8 hours first time round :hehe:

Not sure about NXT - not used it myself - do a search or wait till this evening when others come on-line - recall some using it and being impressed ...

(Might have been RazRankin ?)

You really only need to wash the car (make sure you dry it to get rid off any other debris that is still left after washing), clay it whilst spraying the area you are claying to keep the area moist (you will notice when you hit a dry patch - the clay sticks to the bodywork but don't panic it just peels off like plasticine), polish the car after, and then wax it to finish. Oh...make sure it isn't too hot a day as the car will dry too quick when claying and that creates hard work.

Your car will feel (and look) as smooth as glass.

Listen, my car gets polished about once a week as it is, besides I have just bought the car, and well you know how it is, keen to keep it looking right.

And it will give the neighbours something to grump about.........

(THERE HE IS AGAIN, CLEANIN HIS CAR, HE ONLY DID IT YESTERDAY, BLAH BLAH.....)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links