Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official New 2006 Is Topic

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This official topic is now open due to the Geneva Motorshow launch some of you have already seen the car live through web stream.

This thread will be linked from the Press release in 25 mins.

yea, maybe some lexus lights for the back too! :lol::lol::lol:

carbon fibre in the interior instead of wood is a good idea

to me the rear lights look like the G35 and the front lights have a littlle of the 350z due to the indicator stop running vertically

what you need to do is stick it next to an old IS.. definatly a much better looking car

The interior is much better too... old IS interior let the car down and many people have mentioned they dislike the interior of the OLD IS

Also radar controlled Pre-Crash safety system

Nice to see they're thinking of the female buyers. Sorry couldn't resist

In terms of looks and initial reaction, I think it's the same as everything when it changes. It's gonna take some getting used to, then people slowly come around to it. Just like when these boards changed over.

Personally, i like it, but cant wait to see the full res pics to have a proper closer look

yea the interior of the new one is much better and I know it makes the 'old' IS look a little dated maybe.

I dont think anyone can say they doint like the interior though, I wonder what colour contrast options there will be?

I see the push button start there!

Unsure looks like a Honda or Hyndai coupe. Need time to get used to it, does make the current IS look a bit angular and dated. Like the interier, similar to the RX, though I quite liked the "pop up" sat nav.

Also radar controlled Pre-Crash safety system

any more info on this steve? i ask because if its what i am thinking of, the developers ( siemens) had major probs getting it working properly.

sorry mate.. i dont have any more info.. stright from press release.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links