Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bodykits From The Us

MrADeveci

Greetings all ............ as I'm sure most of you are aware, I have my new beast ........... and so not the mods will commence,

I liked the tezza bumper that can be found on the likes of Zee's car.......... and so have seen a cheap deal over in the US, that has front sides and back !

http://www.bodykits.com/fullview.php?id_no...&option_price=0

Will this fit straight onto my car ? or is there some problems with US kits on UK cars ?

Anyone able to help with this one .........................

The front bumper should be fine as it's a whole replacement, it's the lips which have issues as the sizes are different to the UK spec.

Bazza also raised a point the other day where you'd need to look at replacing the UK crash bar with a US spec one...

The sides should be fine, as for the rear, it looks like an imitation TRD lip, if that is the case then that would need adjusting as it would be designed for the US bumper which is longer due to their safety laws being different.

Very cheap price though there!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links