Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Help....

A couple of months ago after much mulling over I decided I was gonna keep the Is200 as nothing else come anywhere close for the money. Anyways after ordering a supercharger (gettin fitted Friday wahoooo!), springs and buying an exhaust I realised the car was getting let down by the rusty wiper blades and arms :crybaby: I don't really wanna pay 90 pound by Lexus :sick: so has anyone got suggestions on a "cheaper" place?

Thanks.....

Thanks for the advice guys.

Aido did you use the hammerite on yours - how did they look when finished? From reading other posts seems the general concensus is that PIAA wipers are the best. Where's the cheapest place to get these and are there any others that come close?

Thanks for the advice guys. 

Aido did you use the hammerite on yours - how did they look when finished?  From reading other posts seems the general concensus is that PIAA wipers are the best.  Where's the cheapest place to get these and are there any others that come close?

Try speeding.co.uk for the PIAA blades. They may not be cheap but they are much better than the OEM

Aido did you use the hammerite on yours - how did they look when finished?  From reading other posts seems the general concensus is that PIAA wipers are the best.  Where's the cheapest place to get these and are there any others that come close?

To be honest pal I never got time to use the Hammerite!

I replaced the standard wiper blades with the PIAA Carbon Fibre look which sorted that out, but I have a rusty patch on one of the arms which could do with sorting out....