Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Changing Rooms ......

You're da man. And I thought I was ok with DIY. Makes me seem like a right beginner. Your work come with 10 year guarantee? ;-)

10 years, you don't want much do ya ! :P

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW forgot to say WOW, nice works, wish i can do all this myself.... :)  :)  :)  :)

I'm going to open my own interior design business me thinks ! lol .......... :P

What type of house / apartment did you buy ? :D

Its a 3 bedrooms Detached house.....with spaces for a double length garage.... :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Where the heck did you get the radio active staircase paint from??  :nuke:

Nice work scarface...............DIY...I remember it all too vividly!!!!!!!

:crybaby:

Radio active ? ..... those are fine halogen lights ! :P

DSC01381.jpg

:D

I know! Just kidding......And good work mate....how is the new motor bye the way? :driving:

• 1 month later...

Update : My Audio, and Visual is now all up and running ...............

HP 2000 ANSI LUMENS DLP Projector !! :D

7.1 Surround Sound ............. :P

dsc01469.jpg

dsc01462.jpg

I ordered my sofas two weeks ago from DFS (should be here in about 8 weeks) ............

See the sofa [ here ] - The corner is on the right hand side, and it's in CHOCO BROWN!

Not long before we have a mini meet @ Mine ....... house warming party .... !! woohoo! :lol:

:tsktsk: me the last time i looked a coppers money was about 22k .you on the take or what  :lol: .whats the pic quaility like on that projecter as they used to be total pants

Err ... I'm earning 31K before overtime :D

The resolution is great - goes up to 1074 x 768 !!

I didnt realsie police got that many pay off's these days!!!

place loooking loverly, very nice indeed!!

like the idea of the projector great for waqtching films on :D

Thanks ! - I watched Blade Trinity on it last night ........ was like a home cinema :D

Err ... I'm earning 31K before overtime  :D

The resolution is great - goes up to 1074 x 768 !!

:blink: Is there an age limit for joining the police?! :D

Well Well Well,I showed the missus the pics and cudnt believe it wa you that had done all that fantastic work. She now wants me to do sumat similar as i have liit up a few cars in my life but nothing quite as nice as your pad . NICCCCCCCCCCCCCCE.

Any luck on my last PM

Are you really a PC

Abz

Damn! You did all that by yourself, that's awesome, could be a property developer in the making! :winky:

Was it hard to lay that wooden floor? We just bought a new apartment, no floors, might have a go myself if its not too hard :unsure:

Are you really a PC

Erm yes ? :P

Damn! You did all that by yourself, that's awesome, could be a property developer in the making!  :winky:

Was it hard to lay that wooden floor? We just bought a new apartment, no floors, might have a go myself if its not too hard  :unsure:

Yes mate, all by my self .... the wooden floor is harder than laminate, also cost more too ! - but the Real wood flooring is so much better than laminate anyday ! :D

Very nice matey, wish my house look as good as your,my still look like a mess atm, got to replace all the door frames (they are covered by tons n tons of paints, which is a pain to strip off), then the plumbing, electric, plastering, the list go on and on :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: , but the garage people is coming next week to build the new garage...at last soon i have a proper place for my Lexus...hehe :D :D :D :D :D

• 1 month later...
Sofas are due first week in July peeps ...............

So house warmin party due .............. in July ......... just before JAE ...........

Ooooh it could be my first meet! (hint hint)

Mate that place looks amazing- the work you put in really paid off bigtime. Now all you need is a jacuzzi like the one in Scarface, and then you can sit in there with a wine glass shouting abuse at the woman :D

Shotgun the most secure parking spot  :lol:

Hold up, that's if I'm invited  :shifty:

Course ! , you know where it is .... so you have a head start !

Mate that place looks amazing- the work you put in really paid off bigtime.  Now all you need is a jacuzzi like the one in Scarface, and then you can sit in there with a wine glass shouting abuse at the woman :D

London meet is first .....

Jacuzzi? - you should see me garden ......... lol ! joke!

Sofas are due first week in July peeps ...............

So house warmin party due .............. in July ......... just before JAE ...........

Ahmet top job you have done there mate..............looking very nice :winky:

:whistling: Party sounds good to me :D

Shotgun the most secure parking spot  :lol:

Hold up, that's if I'm invited  :shifty:

Course ! , you know where it is .... so you have a head start !

Mate that place looks amazing- the work you put in really paid off bigtime.  Now all you need is a jacuzzi like the one in Scarface, and then you can sit in there with a wine glass shouting abuse at the woman :D

London meet is first .....

Jacuzzi? - you should see me garden ......... lol ! joke!

Afraid I'm out of the country for that meet mate, would have loved to have come since its down the road! Unfortunately I will be stranded on a beach sports resort in the Algarve, pity me!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links