Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I've Lost My Supercharger!

DaveEllen

so :blink: supercharger kit was fitted at tte to matts car (silver ecu matt seen it after fitted by tte) then supercharger kit taken off matts car at tdi, right so far i think :D so tdi fitted supercharger kit to daves car at tdi - silver ecu :ph34r: so if tdi fitted the silver ecu there should be evidence of this, when they wired it in as the silver ecu has more wires than the black ecu, so if tdi only fitted the black ecu, where is the silver ecu :ph34r: so over to tdi for there say :ph34r:

I don't know cuz I dont have a supercharger or have ever seen the ecus' but if the silver ecu has more wires than the black one wouldnt there be evidence on daves car of where the other wires (not on the black ecu) connected as to if the silver one was ever fitted?

thus meaning you could tell if it was fitted an removed or never fitted in the first place?

or is this not possible?

I don't know cuz I dont have a supercharger or have ever seen the ecus' but if the silver ecu has more wires than the black one wouldnt there be evidence on daves car of where the other wires (not on the black ecu) connected as to if the silver one was ever fitted?

yes there should be :D if the silver one was ever fitted :ph34r:

Could it be that the whole Lexus ECU was swapped out at some point with one containing the black s/c unit - hence you can't find any sign of other wiring being disturbed from the silver / black swap ?

Very spooky :ph34r:

perhaps you should ask TDI what colour ecu they fitted to it ?

or is that to simple  :o

We would have fitted whatever we were supplied with.

It must have been a couple of years ago, and we have done lots of conversions since then so there's no way anyone here would remember something of small significance like that (sorry- I know it's not a small matter to those concerned).

I will see if I can get to the car tonight.

All I will say is its was on mats car,I bought mats s/c, and it was installed at the same place it was dismantled. Since then all work has been done at that place (tdi) and when the ecu cover was popped off last night there was a black ECU.

so it morphed into a black one at TDi?

No

perhaps you should ask TDI what colour ecu they fitted to it ?

or is that to simple  :o

We would have fitted whatever we were supplied with.

It must have been a couple of years ago, and we have done lots of conversions since then so there's no way anyone here would remember something of small significance like that (sorry- I know it's not a small matter to those concerned).

OK Have looked at it & taken some more photos.

No sign of tampering...but there would not be if it was never fitted.

I'll be taking this up directly with Tdi & my solicitors so if there are any committee peeps out there please lock the thread.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links