Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bhp Supercharged

Adie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd suggest abbey motorsport in Oxted. They open Saturdays and have some good dyno guys.............so good Tdi go there

Where's Oxted Dave? Do you have phone no. ?

Supercharger only been fitted couple of weeks. So i HOPE its not the precats?

I'd suggest abbey motorsport in Oxted. They open Saturdays and have some good dyno guys.............so good Tdi go there

abbey motorsports 01883 732331

about 10 miles from jct 6 M25

i used them for my dyno readings last year

there is some pics of them somewhere on the site , but i cant find them :o

if your car is running ok, as when you 1st had it fitted, then i dont think its your pre-cats :D i think its the machine thats out not your car :D

We had a member in EURO LOC who had this problem, the car didn't give the power what it should give as TTE says.

So it took a while until the problem got fixed. :yawn:

We had a member in EURO LOC who had this problem, the car didn't give the power what it should give as TTE says.

So it took a while until the problem got fixed.  :yawn:

So what was the problem?

He had only 185HP @ crank  :ph34r:

But it seems the dyno was doemn wrong.... he also put in 6th gear or such.....  :unsure:

LINK (but it's German language)

So again we are saying it was an in correct dyno run. Not a problem with engine management.

He had only 185HP @ crank  :ph34r:

But it seems the dyno was doemn wrong.... he also put in 6th gear or such.....  :unsure:

LINK (but it's German language)

So again we are saying it was an in correct dyno run. Not a problem with engine management.

yes mate :D sounds like the dyno run was out :ph34r: the 6841 rpm is not right to :hehe:

Just booked my car in for a dyno run at Abbey Motorsport in a couple of weeks time so hopefully get the right resutls this time. Anything in particular i should tell them?

Just booked my car in for a dyno run at Abbey Motorsport in a couple of weeks time so hopefully get the right resutls this time.  Anything in particular i should tell them?

i think abbey know what thay doing :ph34r: i think some other loc members have been to have theres done so you should be ok :D

Just booked my car in for a dyno run at Abbey Motorsport in a couple of weeks time so hopefully get the right resutls this time.  Anything in particular i should tell them?

i think abbey know what thay doing :ph34r: i think some other loc members have been to have theres done so you should be ok :D

Thanks for your advice again mate. Car still drives like a dream and to me seems very fast :D

Thanks for your advice again mate. Car still drives like a dream and to me seems very fast :D

as it should, with a supercharger fitted :D you should get better bhp at abbey, as i think the one you had done was not right at all :ph34r:

They dont know it yet but thats where im takeing me IS when the turbo is fitted, so they can set it all up :whistling: :winky:

tell them you take two sugars in your tea !! :lol:

just leave it to them, they know what they are doing

take a walk round their yard, you will be drooling :D

:whistling: ad77....... what day and time you booked in, and i will see if i can get the same day :winky: